Intresting times ahead

Its because chiloba is young and has a bright future.

No.any other question??

define ‘server’ kwanza

1 Like

Meffi ni wewe na watu wenu.

Raila chairman,Kalonzo Ceo izi ngombe zingine tatu zichukue izo positions zingine.By that they will be contented

1 Like

Hehe yake inakufa 17/10/17

pia wewe

Tia wewe noogle.

dude,I don’t have any point to prove to you or anyone else here

I want to see those server logs

Am tired of this shit already… fuack!!!

IEBC is compromised. Those issues must be dealt with. You cant use a crook to preside over an election yet they already made major errs

3 Likes

Witchcraft is real and it is retrogressive.

4 Likes

The first thing IEBC should have done is ask the SCOK for a brief of the irregularities and illegalities that led to the invalidation.

Then they should have drawn up corrective measures to address the issues raised. Then they would have told the nation how they would deal with the issues which would be followed by public consultation to allow stakeholders and Kenyans to seek clarification, where the measures are deemed unsatisfactory better alternatives would be presented. There is no time for wrangles, all parties need to work together.

6 Likes

Getting murky, interesting times ahead

1 Like

I believe IEBC chose this date coz of its convenience as the last date they can safely do so. 17th October gives them an allowance of 13 calendar days to iron out any issues that may arise before the Mandatory 1st November date. Beyond 17th and messes start cropping up…exactly what Babuon wants!

7 Likes

the end game for Rao is clear to see…stall stall stall and demand for a nusu mkeka govt. even if its at the expense of several lives

10 Likes

really?.. the last time I checked its Uhuruto who were summoned to Hague for organising the butchering of innocent people in 2007

don’t hide ur head in the sand my friend…its well knw in public domain who the Lord of bloodshed,poverty and demos is

3 Likes

Vile nimeona according to the courts ni kama Chiloba and his team turned a blind eye, and then some unknown people got a chance to enter fraudulent form 34As, 34Bs, allowed some unauthorized people to access the IEBC servers etc.

Hii ni kama vile in an exam the invigilator anaensure by all means possible nobody copies in first few hours of the exam, but because the lecturer does not want many people taking his course to fail the exam. The invigilator + lecturer vacate the exam room during the last 10 to 20 minutes of the exam so that wanyonge wasaidiwe wafike pass mark.

2 Likes