Invest in Cryptocurrencies a path out of poverty...

Me: I won’t invest in shady investment

Inner me: Invest and get rich

unaweza tumia bitcoins kununua unga ama kulipa rent? wacheni upuzi,

i bought on mondy last week… iv made 3 k already.

want to buy 1 eth but still nervous…
i started with 10k last weekddespite my fear but iv done alot of research and this is the 3rd wave of the internet.

my goal like you is 1 BTC

Whats your view on bitconnect

Blockchain will unleash some interesting applications and innovations over the next 5yrs. Not sure if anyone hear has heard of ICOs…

Indeed it is but that’s because the GPU market is controlled by Nvidia and AMD and that makes it very lucrative and terrible at the same time.

So mining works by using the CPU and GPU in powerful computers by using a algorithm which you download will allow you to mine bitcoin. The more powerful the GPU is the more hashrate you have which just means how quick it takes the computer in solving the blockchain puzzle.

If you started mining from your home it won’t be profitable because your electricity costs will soar up and that a negative gain. Seeing that you’ll be earning just $1.50 to $2.00 a day depending on how powerful the GPU and CPU is on the computer.

Large scale mining is very much profitable for now. This is the best option if you want to be a miner as it allows you to buy shares in a mining outfit and watch as the money rollings in as you buy more shares. The computing power of such outfits ranges in the pentahashes and China has the biggest mining outfit. The energy costs associated with these supercomputers will never work it Kenya as it would tap the grid dry.

I hope this was insightful.

I won’t touch it. I read its running a ponzi scheme.

I new to bitcoin but i have done extensive research…

Very good i hope we get into a nice dip so i can buy some more.

I’ve got one Etc coin and i’m just holding and growing it. I hear the price will jump before the end of the year.

I like litecoin the value has been jumping around but once it reaches $100 i’ll get a nice sum.

Do you have the link to any story confirming this? I’d like to read up on it. The bitconnect bit.

I’m a sysadmin. Can I use computers za mdosi ku mine?

bitcoins is hard to know which is legit right now in kenya. currently kuna organizations zina pool pesa together to trade in bitcoins. however, investigate before going into one.

I was told they’re using trading bots to inflate the prices… There have been several coins that have done what bitconnect has done and they’re took peoples money and disappeared.

I’m holding from investing in Bitconnect until early next year.

Best option is start alone. With 2 other people it will be messy if you lose their money so you’re going to be vigilant.

Number rule in Bitcoin trading is SECURITY!!!
Never leave money on exchanges but in offline wallets.
And plan to purchase a hardware wallet where you can safely store your coins.

Second rule trade what you can afford.

mdosi ni nini??

Computers at job

Whats the computer system? GPU power?

Maybe during closed office hours it might be possible but mining bitcoin won’t be profitable unless you have massive servers. Also mining is very energy intensive

Mining other coins like Ethereum could yield better results.

Those normal office i3s. Is there a software I can install? Stima sio shida. It’s basically free

Those are not powerful enough to do the job you’ll need something with an i7 chipsets.

Here’s a site you can use to see what you’ll need.

https://miner.nicehash.com

what is a hardware wallet?

what are your thoughts on bitcoin cash