Investment Opportunity in a Kenyan Technology Startup; MUST READ!

I am looking for a place where I can purchase such printers. If you have any info tell me.

Blow moulding and similar thermal processes are used for industrial production of plastics in most Kenyan factories I have worked with. I have not come across anyone 3D printing plastic cups and stuff. The costs would be staggering to say the least. Production speed would be another major concern

You will be spoilt for choice on Amazon, eBay or even cheaper AliExpress. Importing is a breeze these days so no need to source locally. Taxes and duties might not be as high as you imagine. I’m aware of a few companies offering 3D printing services locally but not of anyone producing the printers and material for sale.

I do M2M/internet of thangs for a living and I can tell you that this is bullshit …

Umeyuaje mambo na SCADA sys? :smiley:
Quite informed, eh? Good to know there are people in here who read widely. Very impressed!

Who is the proprietor of the machinery and software that will be deployed in Kenya\Africa? Are these off the shelf systems or bespoke? Western nation have earmarked Africa as the disposal depot for their legacy machinery, when they deploy state-of-the-art machinery, how do we intend to avert the hideous scheme of affairs.

Which are the prime target industries, private, cooperatives, state industries or Jua Kali sector.

Upon implementation of the new efficiency information technology kit who will own the new refurbished industries.

Who are technologists behind this startup. Do you have a website.

I like how you think. These are the type of questions we as Africans need to ask about tech making it’s way into our markets, lest we become technological colonies in the new world order.

The soul of the system is fully indigenous. Both hard, firm and soft ware.

Happy to give you more information in your inbox. Check it

cut the jargon and lay it out as it is ama = :meffi:

Like any other business plan, this one sounds risky. Everybody who wants to invest in something, should know that you can lose as well as win. It’s a fifty-fifty situation. Of course, technology is riskier than other industries because you never know what will happen next and what people will need in the future. Places like grabe.com.br started from the bottom, too. Now, it’s very popular and their profits are high. Industrial equipments will always be in demand, you just have to know when and where to produce it and sell it.