Investments we are proud of....

Kijana hesabu yako haingii…in fact you were exposed here Jana as a wanna be…you can go vomit else where, maybe in future you will Learn a thing or two when it comes to land if you stop being fake

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii wacha kudanganya sisi. 10 plots with that money including 2 in section 58? Tafuta mafala wa kudanganya

Very true. I have tried offloading 3 plots huko Kitengela with so much difficulty. Yani napewa zile bei nilinunua 5 years ago. Upuzi mtupu.

Jamaa anaona sisi wajinga. Section 58 is not a play ground for day dreamers

Iko swali.are people investing in land only?what other investment options are available for some of us who aren’t yet billionaires?

As of now the economy is shuttered… Things are thick. You might have to crossing fingers, and be optimistic and wait some more time

Hehehe low IQ fool…now u call that an expose’? Wewe ni kama hata darasa hukuingia…continue questioning, doubting,pissing and crying that I have made more money than your entire generation combined yet sijafika 30 years. Pesa tutaendelea kutengeneza whether u cry or moan. If u really expect me to substantiate my purchases here to total strangers then utangoja sana boss.

Wewe ni kamzee kana wisdom mingi sana,usirudi kijiji ya wazee,kaa nasi hapa ndio @Azor Ahai wawache kuona ni kama wao tu ndio wanajua

So its your grandfather’s playground ama? Hehehe nyinyi watu hunishangaza sana, so you are here casting doubt over purchases you know nothing about? To what end? To make yourself feel better that everyone is a struggling peasant like you who has given up hope in life? Hii ndio shida ya muafrika sasa, always thinking they are in a competition…even in an anonymous forum kama hii utapata mtu akicatch feelings yet he does not know under what conditions that I bought that piece of land in Naka…uneza fikria ni yake ata

Plot ya section 58 before dog section when coming from town,none goes for less than 10m.It seem you did so much with 18M than it can actually do.Ama did you mean 180M

Don’t listen to jealous fools. Property is miss and error.

My late dad asked me for money to buy me ‘something’ in Ruaka. I just thought who on earth invests in such a place Fada Lawdy???he insisted so nikatuma pesa. He knew what he was doing. Although I want to sell ASAP. At some good price.

FF the property here. I would have lost half of it if my ex had his way. Perhaps one of my biggest achievements as it has trippled in value. From 129,000 to 400,000.

Bad mistake buying [SIZE=1]ana[/SIZE] shamba in mashinani…don’t know what to do with it nkt.

Next time make proper background checks at least before posting, so that you don’t become subject of ridicule.

OK If u need the exact location, hio place inaitwa Naka…not exactly section 58 but u get the point, right? As for whether i am landowner there or not, believe what u want

So now you shifting locations… Enda unyambe mbali

Plot ya Section 58 ata Naka which is close to it huwezi pata na less than 10M.

Makes sense though ni Naka near free area,kule chini bei iko juu kidogo

Huyu @Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe ndio huyu, he will talk here bullshit just to try and act clever… Huyu I told him in 2018 he had hard childhood. He wasn’t loved at all. Who brags to people who don’t know you… Bure kabisaaa. Ati 18m… Huyu anakaa 18m. Hehe
[ATTACH=full]289082[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]289083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]289084[/ATTACH]

Uyu jamaa anatuona Masai.naka currently is even surpassing section 58, I think the last time I checked, land were ranging in almost the same valuation

well i got my 1/4 in 2018 january with 8M…seems like I am a magician, right? Unafikria ni watu wangapi can cough up 8M in cash? Especially to a family with an ailing relative in Malaysia …cash is king and I just happened to have it when they really really needed it. Anyway,nimefunga hii debate sasa …bye

Uyu kijana hachoki…so fake.