iPhone 7 unlock

i was wondering whos website that belonged to… very shity site

yaani umejoin tu ili Ukuje uharibie Wasee biz… hii ni idhaa yangu and btw sina wasi wasi Your price Can never beat mine

The only person who can unlock it is the owner.give it back you fucking village thief

Idiot meffi, unafikiri kila mtu ni Mwizi kama wewe. nenda utiwe

Shitty Site ? Shows us your better than mine ! Why do you feel threatened if you have anything to offer ? Dont be a faggot

Haha… That site is shity man… If someone looks at it anajua from the start fake things he loose the moral to make an order that was a suggestion… who feels threatened here mimi ama wewe mwenye ametoka From sijui wapi akareg group pap anarukia deals za wenyewe and for your info… nishachkua hyo deal hata namalizia

Unakuanga Msapere kutoka Muranga???

hehe not at all… mi sina ubaya…na mtu…

I think you are sick. If its about deals, i handle international deals, if its about websites, you don’t have one. You are exited about a 2 shillings job you have taken here ? I have a client base with orders daily, do you have one ? I dont have to be in this small group to get jobs. Grow up !

Hehe i dont have a website… your audience is large… mbna uliregister account pap ukarukia Deal hata introduction Haukutoa…

hahahaaa, tufikishane hapo sasa bro. Roho safi. Piga kazi na mi nipige kazi