iPhone X Screen Replacement

Way too much! Hawa watoto ni hasara tupu. I’m thinking of insuring it then try and get them to fix it in a months time. Do they ask to see the actual phone? Never insured a phone before.

No worries hun. Next time;) xx

@Motokubwa nunulia mamaa simu atupe hio enye imespoil. Wacha kublame randy

mzee mjinga 16±= hii ni rika yangu kabisa ,tafuta rika yako na huko

@Randy will be the end of me,mresh ningemukamatia simu mpya

Hapa hauna bahati itabidi uitikie kukamuliwa by apple. You have no choice either you accept the cost of screen repair or buy an older iphone for her.

This documentary shows how apple watakukamua when your macbook dies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XneTBhRPYk:32

Check them out
[MEDIA=facebook]2285554991700778[/MEDIA]

:confused:

Wah! This is messed up! Sioni nikiepuka hiyo bei unless insurance agrees to cover it then I can claim repair later on.:confused:

Will do. Many thanks.

Look for iPhone repair service (mail in service) on Ebay. Pick a merchant after checking out their reviews. You will have to ship them your iPhone, they will send it back when done. Maximum replacement fee is about 2OK.

Always use a cover especially for those glass phones. Some say covers make the phone look ugly but betyer an ubly phone than a cracked one

humble brag

Unfortunately that’s the going rate. My phone guy says he can have it fixed for 50K, front and back.Inbox if interested.

Will check it out. Many thanks.

Inbox details please

I can sell you mine for 70k I upgraded to the Xmax.

Do they offer AppleCare in Kenya? That should have covered the insurance on the phone for 2 years. And it would have guaranteed a replacement.

Aye @Akeelah , I stumbled upon this
[ATTACH=full]220285[/ATTACH]

Thanks hun. Will check them out x

Hahaha! I don’t buy used phones:D Thanks for the offer anyway.

@Motokubwa …unaona nimeitwa hun? lanes msee…lanes Lmfaooooooo