Iran vs US showdown

iran has the capability to deter USA, remember ever since the revolution they are anticipating for such a war. imagine a drone worth 200,000,000 taken down by an air defence worth 2000 dollars

:DNa wewe shida yako na huyo baba aki celebrate what he has earned credibly, ni nini??, uyo baba yuku huru na ni haki yake ku celeblate, fwakni, apan sumbua sponsor

You’re funny. You know that the 2019 DoD budget is over $680 billion, right?

I predicted here a few weeks back and I reiterate that Trump has put the US in such a position that war with Iran is inevitable. Peleka hio Benki

Iran is the last target in America’s bid to control oil in the region. Israel and the Saudis can’t wait for the first strike. I know they are rubbing their hands in glee.

Today being a friday you should send some token to @sani. Usiwe mchoyo mzee.

Who will benefit when the regime is toppled coz America is not looking for territory. The US of course with control of oil.

This time round only the UK is likely to side with the US.
Otherwise Trump has pissed of all the rest of the allies, France, Italy, NATO and whatever else are all against.
They can’t go fighting everyone on their own, they need some reasonable support from others at least to convince Americans the war is worth it.

akuje inbox

Not really. US will handle the situation without help. There will be no boots on the ground.[ATTACH=full]243844[/ATTACH]

Meanwhile Xi Ji Ping is in North Korea to strengthen bilateral trade.

We don’t reason like you

Iran military has released footage of its strike against usa drone clearly showing it entered its airspace. It was also shot down by its own Iran local developed and deployed domestic air defense system. A big warning to the evil imperial power. Our own is enough we aren’t even using Russian tech.

[MEDIA=twitter]1141760184672563200[/MEDIA]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBdQmYhbCP0

What I really like is the way the whole world including people in the usa are celebrating Iran for standing up to this current global bully. The world is wiser.

@spear leta translation ya allahu Akbar mashalla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNa2jcFV5VY

Iran shoots down US military spy drone

iran defence all all self built, they have their own variants of s300s and buy systems. are you forgetting that an s200 took out an f17 during serbian war?

iran regime will never be toppled. a country that has been in existence for 2000 years can’t compete with one that is nearly 400 years

America can’t afford another war. Especially one that will cause serious problems to the rest of the world.

Imagine if 40% of global movement of oil suddenly stops. That will negatively affect millions of people in the sidelines like ourselves in Kenya where we rely on middle eastern oil.

cyberwarfare also works in 2019. Target the power grid and local government systems

niliwaambia jana that Trump wont go to war. He knows that akijaribu hataona whitehouse in 2020. Americans dont support this war. Trump ako focused on more jobs and jobs