Is Africa Closer to a Nuclear Bomb Than Iran?

On the other hand we can’t peacefully enhance energy from coal, i don’t know how uranium will go.

Lets ditch this argument since there is no proof for or against.

But I will say that states throughout history never give up an advantage. And I doubt whether SA completely gave up its nuclear advantage. They may have destroyed the physical bombs themselves. But I doubt they destroyed the knowledge on how they are built

I doubt the people who developed those bombs, were around when SA was gaining it’s independence.

Those bombs were developed in the 70s and the first explosion was in 1979 if I remember correctly.

The israelis viewed satafrika as a state that had many strategic similarities to itself. Israel is a country surrounded by hostile arab staes and satafrika was a country surrounded by hostile black states.

Strategically, they were in a similar situation and israel wanted SA as a strategic partner for many reasons… not least that SA is miniral rich and produces Uranium. They were basically natural partners given their situation in the 70s

Am pretty sure that israel and SA signed secret protocols as to the nature of their relationship which probably gave israel a strategic advantage in any future war they would fight with the arabs.

Lets not forget that Pakistan got the bomb only because of massive financial assistance from saudi arabia and it has come to light that part of the deal says that saudi arabia can order pakistan to transfer bombs to the saudis at any time. Infact, I can bet my 2 balls and dick that saudi arabia has some bombs on its soil

True. It is just a matter of interest. White conspiracy is just a red herring some people employ to propagate racial animosity.

KSA doesnt have the bomb but the moment Iran gets one ,they’ll quickly follow suite .I would however trust Iran with the bomb than the bone saw cutter with one

Whether Saudis have the bomb on their soil is speculation at this point. But that deal with pakistan is not speculation

I have often wanted to engage you but then on most occasions you come across as a very naive fellow. I don’t think anybody has said that ALL Whites have sat down at one time or another to conspire against Black people. And you may want to remember that Whites are not a homogenous group - they have tribes. Off the top of my head I can think of about 25 White ribes, from the Russians, English, Scots, Irish etc. Over the years these have had inter-tribal warfare just like in Africa.

What all these tribes have i common is a sense of superiority over other races such as the Japanese, Africans, Asians, Aborigines, Native Americans, etc. So just because the Boers had a tribal war against the British does not remove their common disdain for the others.

You really need to expand your thinking…

Everyone is threatening the other with nuclear crap. Si walipue tuone vile kutaenda

Kwanza asome about the superiority complex of the White anglo-saxons and the savior complex.The prejudice against the Slavic people and from there maybe we can engage

Bruh… I remember we had an argument with u about the reparations-from-britain thingy. Am I naive in thinking it wont come and you street smart in thinking it will??

Having said that, lets go on to this superiority thingy.

Yes, the whites do think they are superior to others as a group including satafrikan whites. But you are not putting things in proper perspective.

ANY ADVANCED PEOPLE WILL, IN THEIR CURRENT HISTORICAL EPOCH, think themselves superior to others.

Examples you may ask?

1. The chinese used to call themselves “The Middle Kingdom” or the “Celestial Kingdom” in their heydays. Why? Because they thought themselves the center of the universe because of the advanced tech they had.

2. The japanese, after the Meiji Restoretion and the massive advances made, looked down with disdane on the chinese.

3. The zulu thought themselves superior to their neighbouring kingdoms after using their advanced military tactics to subjugate them.

4. the Hehe in Tanzania held sway over their neighbouring tribes and generally held them in semi slavery because of the techniques they adapted from the Zulu.

5. need I mention how the most advanced country in the world in its time, Germany, thought itself the “Mater Race”?

So the jungus did not sit down at a table and conspired against the world over a game of poker. They just happened to have advanced weaponry in our time and like all people before them, thought themselves superior.

Arent slavic people white?

Btw, given the Kikuyu dominance among kenyan tribes in terms of population and penetration in the business world, you yourself were calling for a kikuyu country. Need I say more?

[SIZE=7]South Africa refuses to let go of its nuclear explosives[/SIZE]
22 March 2015
https://businesstech.co.za/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nuclear-logo.png

[B]The Centre for Public Integrity[/B], a US-based non-profit investigative news organisation, has published a report which says that [B]South Africa has enough nuclear explosives[/B] to fuel half-a-dozen bombs. According to the report, the nuclear explosives are locked in a former silver vault at the Pelindaba Nuclear Research Centre close to the Hartbeespoort Dam. Pelindaba is operated by The South African Nuclear Energy Corporation, and was were South Africa’s atomic weapons under apartheid were developed, built, and stored.

These explosives were created by the apartheid government as part of its nuclear weapons programme. According to a report by Marcus Duvenhage, South Africa had six nuclear devices, and was busy constructing a seventh, by the time the programme stopped. South Africa ended its nuclear weapons programme in 1989, and these weapons were dismantled. However, the highly-enriched uranium fuel was extracted, melted down, and cast into ingots. The report states that roughly 220kg of this fuel remains, and that South Africa is “keeping a tight grip on it”. This weapons-grade nuclear fuel means South Africa can easily become a nuclear state again. However, the biggest concern to the United States is that it will be stolen by militants and used in a terrorist attack. According to U.S. officials and experts, South Africa’s nuclear explosives are among the most vulnerable in the world to theft by terrorists. U.S. officials further argue that South Africa has no clear rationale for holding its nuclear explosive materials, because it no longer needs them to make medical isotopes. The Centre for Public Integrity said that US President Barack Obama twice directly asked the South African president to relinquish this weapons-grade uranium. However, the SA president did not oblige.

The full report is available here: [B]South Africa rebuffs repeated U.S. demands that it relinquish its nuclear explosives[/B]

Sindio bro. Unadeposit cheque ya 10m kwa account ya Uranium, inakuwa enriched apo apo.

This is exactly why I think you are pretty naive and not worthy of much of a debate. You even make up ‘facts’ as you go along and then use them to argue. Prove me wrong on this one. WHERE DID I EVER CALL FOR REPARATIONS FROM BRITAIN?

Put the exact quote here BECAUSE IF I REMEMBER WELL, WHAT I SAID WAS THAT BRITAIN HAS NEVER APOLOGISED FOR ITS ATROCITIES AGAINST THE GIKUYU, BUT CONTINUES TO CALL FOR APOLOGIES AND REPARATIONS FOR JEWS.

Put it here. I am old and I may have forgotten.

Guka, am not about to go sifting through threads looking for what you said or not to prove a point. But I do remember you bemoaning the fact that an ethiopian crown taken by the british in the 1800s is still in a museum in london and saying it should be returned. Get over it.

Secondly, the fact that you choose to focus on this and leave out any of my other arguments just shows the bankraptcy of your arguments… stop clutching at straws my friend.

S

Sir, once again I am going to challenge you. PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I SAID THAT BRITAIN SHOULD PAY REPARATIONS TO THE GIKUYU. Otherwise don’t engage me again - I don’t suffer fools lightly.

Oh, and yes, I did say that the British should return the Ethiopian crown their army stole from the kings palace about 150 years ago. Ethiopians are no lesser than Jews, who’s property is being returned to them even today.

Guka, you are such a drag sometimes. But post yako ni hii:

Your words “Our people have not been compensated”

Nuclear bomb ni overrated. You can achieve the same damage with a large dose of huge ordinary missiles. But binadamu wanapenda ku insist hio ndio the ultimate juu imeimbwa sana.