Is Bob ConMeMore an Atheist?

Yep, it isn’t. Safaricom is not a religious entity…

And not the meds! :smiley: Kwanza apo kwa Trust in Science kuna watu who bit their tongues.

ni personal/private ama?

:D:D:DWhat was the thread about again?
My first reply to this thread was

Hii kuwasha si wewe ndie umeleta. Now you’re asking me the same question?

Sometimes its good to know you never know how much of an impact it can have for the tolerance of groups like atheists if respected CEOs fearlessly identify as atheist in a conservative society like ours.

Hehehe thread kama hizi ni za wakati usingizi umekataa unaanza kujifanya Socrates

wewe ndio uliashwa mwanzo you called my post kelele and that I need assistance which I dont. washwaaaa :smiley:

So what? We have thieves and corrupt officials in high places who never miss to attend church services. What impact has church or religion got to do with them?
If his service to the company is commendable, let him be as atheist as he can; its not a crime to be one you know…

Heheheeheee
Leo niko shift ya kukesha manze…

Enda uchapie arap mashamba hiooo

Its a crime to be atheist in Kenya according to Muigai Githu. He deregistered atheist group ya kina Harri

Ni kelele tuuuuuu. Bob ConmeMore hajasema ni atheist, lakini ushamchunguza ukaona ivo…Kelele tupu!!

[ATTACH=full]187646[/ATTACH]
Ok. Tuseme Bob alikuwa member pia… Anyway…ole wako…

eeh kuonea 18. nikii wee!! im sure Bob ni atheist nvile haezi sema juu ya stigma (na sjasema stima).

mbona tuseme ivo tena? zinahusianaje?

Cancer cases are rising above 46k annually humu. Natural selection imetuamulia na ubaya

Manze huu ugonjwa umeangusha watu wengi sana najua…ni kunoma…na hapa kwetu cha muhimu ni eti 2022… sijaskia watu wakililia more cancer research

who is being selected against and who is being selected for? tujue venye tutajipanga kuwa on the favored side

Ivisha kitunguu kabisa

Hii muyamaa atheist @Lipo anatuchesa…
[ATTACH=full]187647[/ATTACH]

budabosss sikujua insomnia imefika hapo :eek: