Is Comissioner Akombe a CIA Spy?

Like watching BLACKLIST… Following

One thing is clear though. There’s something very fishy going on. Kiai isn’t a govt employee and the excuse given that he didn’t have a clearance was BS. Me thinks there’s a connection to the hackers that were sent packing by the gava. In summary, the govt int is on point

Government operatives are secretive

I know someone who was fired for doing exactly that

3 Likes

Meaning the UN sanctioned her, right? I think so too

Family comes first. Kama ni hivyo, then she had the right to go.

Spies could be anyone…the analysis is OK. She could have been planted there as a foreign govt spy. Spies hide everything in plain sight. Spies go at length to secure high-ranking govt jobs in target countries. So, she could be one.
Reminds me of Cabinet Minister Bruce McKenzie who was later identified as a Mossad spy in Jomo’s govt.

Ashraf Marwan and Eli Cohen(almost became security minister in spy country) played by that code, both of them being Mossad agents in Egypt and Syria respectively.

1 Like

Sure, see here ----> http://www.nation.co.ke/news/IEBC-s-Akombe-will-return-to-the-UN--fairly-soon---says-Haq/1056-4064588-xdfx99z/index.html

Is she back yet? following for miguna miguna.

1 Like

Not necessarily, they could be anywhere, as long as they can see things from a certain vantage point.

Yeah an approval must’ve been given

1 Like

OBAMA who is a democrat is funded by George Soros. He was the first person to wish kenyans succesful polls.
HE HAS NOT UTTERED A WORD ON UHURU RE ELECTION

The akombe lady is a drama queen.just loves the attention.maybe it will benefit her somewhere.why was she the most prominent of the commissioners bar the obvious chairman?