IS CONDOM 100% SAFE

Hapa ndio unaona umalaya ni upuus.

Just tell it to your medic friends watakusaidia. Najua umetense kaa fuckin saa hii. Waambie vile kumeenda wakuambie way forward.

Hii maswali achia mavajo bana… PNC inakutwanga hadi unaona kifo? CD is safe

They no longer do that.Get meds dimwit

It’s mtu kando …honga yeye Thao …utapewa dawa.

Nimepata wadau ,lakini nimetoboka 3k, naichukua kesho…lakini govt hospital ni mefii, those people should be lynched on a stake, yani imebidii nibeg msee wa private clinic achukue 3k, yet hio dawa inapeanwa bure, mbwa hao

You are 99% safe. Hopefully, you took a good shower and cleaned yourself thoroughly.
Worry less for now but make better choices in the future.
Btw. Like someone already mentioned, there is no known 100% safety proof anything.
Life in itself is a risk yet we all wake up every morning and move on with it.

tembe ngapi kwa siku?

nachukua kesho asubuhi, nitakuambia prescription nitapewa

You are safe

Now henceforth washana na malaya

you should have instructed her to lick those balls till they become dry,okimwi must have squeezed thru scrotum. advice:take prep or travel to loliondo @Mpenda can direct you

CDs are 98% safe if used well.But be selfish when having sex with a malaya.You are not there to make her cum,you are there to bust a nut and bounce.Vaa CD,dinya yeye and bounce.While having sex with her make sure that the only point of contact between her and you is your mjulus and her pudhie.Also never have feelings when dinyaing a malaya.Ukiweka feelings ndio hizo ma blunder kama hii yako hufanyika.If she came on your balls,chances are very high that you never got infected assuming you didnt have any injuries or ulcerations in your pubic area or on your balls.
May be she wasnt even infected with any STI and you are here worrying yourself sick.By the way,most malayas take better care of their sexual health than some of these so calledspouses and good girlfriends.

sawa

Umeharibu hio ya spouses and girlfriends. So people should not be getting married as per your logic? Fact of the matter malaya ni moto ya kuotea mbali. I know so many people that have succumbed to aids because of whores.

:D:D:D:D:Dcontact STDs can be a bitch… :smiley:

Always have a bottle of alcohol nearby…ukisuspect anything unaosha bishop nayo teketeke after the game ata kama makei itawaka kama full light :D:D:D.

Wacha kuenjoy mjamaa lol. Ile ukimwi iko hii Nairobi lakini.

For real this is why u find lanyes with bottles of >40% alcohol…ata akikufanyia raw BJ lazima agurgle kiasi before and after…same principle kama mjulus imekua exposed

Nimesema ‘Some’,not all.Tangu nianze kudinyana nimewai chomeka once na mwenye alinichoma was the then ‘girlfriend’.After a weekend of raw mdinyano at my place i went to work on Monday.Anytime i went to pee i felt a burning sensation,felt like kujikuna ndani ya hio pipe ya mkojo.When i asked her she said ati her she is ok,but she might have picked an infection from using public washrooms.Bullshit.Kilikua kinamangwa.The infection cleared by itself after two days.Seems like it was mild.
Wale malaya nimewai kudinya halafu CD ikapasuka by mistake or otherwise hakuna mwenye amewai nichoma ama kuniachia kakitu.Facts only.
Yes,agreed,kuna watu wako na spouses and girlfriends who live healthy lives and are faithful to each other.However,watu wakikosana kuna story za rebound etc etc na story za kupata a new partner hapo ndio magonjwa hutembea.Malaya on the other hand goes for regular check ups and will never fck without a condom coz she knows the high risks of her trade.Of course the quality of malaya also matters but the fact is that most malayas who strictly trade sex are more woke on matters health than the so called girlfriends.