Is Gatheca just incompetent or is he a sadist intentionally wrecking this country on purpose just for Lulz ?

Lakini siku moja watatabika through the nose.

Anything is impossible and even with the meticulous planning to make us all very poor in order to rule us and buying the only real opposition in the name of RAO with BBI trap in tow, it can still backfire and the guy and his family lose all they have amassed over the years… He has been rubbing it in his only supporters the shiny eyes! BTW he never had any support from Kalenjins but was lent to him by Ruto and Moi…

Idont know why any request for the projects financed by the acquired debt in the period are rebuffed. That would enlighten problem but ile corruption iko hapo hawawezi toa tuone hio 4 trillion in 8 years Imeenda wapi. That would mean accounting for 500 billion worth of projects on average for each budget calender.

How I wish I am alive when this happens, when they turn on them because they have nothing to eat.

In central… there are serious jitters from the common mwananchi and many leaders but they cannot express it because once you do, intelligence is being used to destroy you… and you know nobody is perfect in all ways… whether it is tax issues, and other compliance issues like building plans for even small homes in the village. etc… many of the former WSR supporters have cowed down after realizing that the dogs have been trained on the purported supporters…

No one has doubts about kibaki economic policies

He had GENUINELY EXPANDED THE ECONOMY
for the first time we saw an upsurge and an immense increase in the banking and insurance industry

Barclays,which had just over 18 branches in 2002 December…had increased it’s branch network to over 100 by 2004
Sijatata equity,coop Na KCB

We all saw how the stock market performed

Kibaki problems (with Rao and co) started when he started the purge on non kikuyu civil servants,especially kalenjins,and replacing them with kikuyus

After 2007,kikuyus hated him coz he did nothing to Raila

I remember during the swearing in of uhuru on Tuesday 9th April 2013,how mu kikuyu neighbours told me…“sahii raila ajaribu ujinga…ataona”

Incompetence yes he is, but i think his major weakness is on hiring people who can get the job done,he keeps on making be mistakes whenever he makes those decisions

Pray tell who your candidate was. How come when we get to this point none of you ever has an answer? Tell us how your choice would have been better than Uhuru, na ache matusi ya kitoto, it doesn’t make you sound more intelligent.

Can’t you put your point across without insults? It really waters down your argument. Calm your titties bruh.

If someone lost an election,you can’t really tell what he would have done different

Personally I never expected any positive thing from the uhuru
They were obsessed with ICC and taming Raila …but u can’t really blame them

That’s what their supporters wanted

No, sir! Some of us actually went through their manifestos and the Jubilee one was much more coherent than the others. In the absence of anything else we were guided by this. ODM’s manifesto was rubbish, their economic policy almost non-existent. Jubilees campaigns were very well organised, they looked like they were out to win unlike Raila who was just sitting back and whining that if he isn’t the winner then it will have been rigged. The nerve of this man is his undoing.

Uhuruto were imposed on Kenyans by God himself to remind us what stupidity is capable of inflicting on the human race.

Where is Raila now with his incoherence and whining relative to where you are? By the way I am no support of huyo mganga so let’s engage on a sober level.

Don’t even being up that Manifesto crap. This is africa, and politics in Africa don’t follow manifestos. That’s just to blind side you. Even RAO wouldn’t have gone by his “manifesto” had he won.
Look at the hole the Jubilee “manifesto” has taken us into. Hehe ati manifesto. Upus!
So Ruto will come up with another manifesto come 2022? Which am sure you’ll gleefully read and compare with the others. Wacha niache kucheka.

If you don’t believe in manifesto, and you don’t want others to read or be convinced by them, si basi tubaki pale kwa mtu wetu! We have to vote on some thing, so don’t complain when those who voted as you did, get to win.
As my man slim Charles said, ‘ you got to fight, even if it’s on a lie, you got to fight’!

True… And the design of the manifesto is a factor of the cash you have to hire the consultants… Implementation is not part of this since none of the Afreekan leaders intends to actualize them… It is just showbiz

The manifesto was presented twice by the same people to the same people. I mean after the 2013-2017 disaster, some people still took in the same manifesto for the second time. That tells you the reasoning and comprehension capacity of the people to whom it was presented.

You honestly believe Uhuruto were voted IN, in 2013 because of their beautiful manifesto?
Weren’t the people galvanised to vote them in so they don’t go to the ICC. And wasn’t Raila portrayed as the evil man/ mugoroki who wanted them taken there, therefore they should teach him a lesson.

They told you what you wanted to hear. Their manifesto was done by Cambridge Analytica. They knew your fears, and hopes. They gave jubilee the best manifesto to capture kenyans, because kenyans wanadanganyika haraka. we all know Uhuru has no spine to implement anything. He has already forgotten about his big four agenda, all he tslks about is how he bought off the opposition chief through a handcheque, and how we must all support them

So then, tell us how you decided to vote for whoever you voted for, did you toss a coin? Some of you advance very idiotic arguments. We know that Kenyan politicians are uniformly without ideas, how do you decide who to vote for, unless you tell me you go through the ballot paper looking for your tribesmate.