Is God sometimes unfair?

Like @Akeelah said, god gives zero fucks…simply coz he/she/it doesnt exist.

The entity called god exists only in the imaginations of some people and in creative works.

So Christians should be immune from disease? The great teacher was Nailed on the cross, John the Baptist had his head cut. The disciples suffered similar fate. Lakini mtu ju amepatia wanyama maji sasa hafai kupata mashida za huku duniani, how now? If you chose to be a Christian wait for your reward in heaven. This world is not your home, as the good book teaches us. Long life is a curse.

No. Human beings are unfair. Sometimes suffering is the drivingforce for good deeds. People should recognize his deeds and do ka-harambee.

n

no but it makes you a person capable of good

The devil is in the details and clearly you are ignorant of that fact. you just need to look at the world around you. We are just a form of life, trees are a form of life but animals are more aware than the trees, primates are more aware than reptiles but us humans we are most aware of whats going on around us than any living thing on earth. we understand that there are certain laws that exist throughout the universe like gravity but since we (humans not animals or trees) are aware of this we build planes to fly thats intelligence. And you believe we just popped up out of nowhere?

It is simple, show me God. An btw humans are trash. They think they are better than other animals because of the creation story. Look at how we treat each other. Its not different from other animals. Amass all resources even through corruption to the detriment of others. And you say there is God who will punish them but in hell? Why not stop them from improverishing the rest of the population? Why is there so much suffering? It is because we are on our own. It is every man for himself.

P.s even plants have senses to know where there is light and these other forces of nature.

God doesn’t existGOD IS A CREATION OF MAN …offcourse the universe was created by someone/something but that being is not the divine being we were told…

buda ebu jiskize kiasi…you believe someone created the universe then you say He doesnt exist

read what i wrote well. I did not mention hell or heaven, i said we are more aware than animals and they are more aware than plants…different forms of life. The constant is someone created the universe because its intelligently designed, ikifika ni punishments for wrong doing or amount of suffering on earth that i cant answer since the truth is we dont know thats why religion is about faithB.[/B]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the person who created it is god?

And the person who created it is god?
[/QUOTE]

That’s just a name people came up with meaning creator or most high. Its the same as people calling someone guru for they are above most in a specific field.

That’s just a name people came up with
[/QUOTE]
which people?

What do you believe in? Are you certain that god exists? Where is the evidence? Do not tell me to look around and see for myself. Just show me.

Doesn’t assuming an intelligence created these perfect conditions require less faith than assuming a life-sustaining earth just happened?

Is that intelligence god?

call it whatever you may, GOD, YAHWEH, SUPREME ENTITY

did you create yourself?
why are you living?

…am saying that the religious god is a lie …there is a creator or a maker !! not a divine being !

which people?

What do you believe in? Are you certain that god exists? Where is the evidence? Do not tell me to look around and see for myself. Just show me.
[/QUOTE]

Your questions suggest you are close to what I call understanding. Keep it up