Is he trying to succeed himself?

Kwa nini atulie? What I don’t understand is if you have acquiesced, why do you want others to stop fighting in the best way they know?

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth. I’ve seen hapo chini umesema Kenyans are cowards yet you are telling the few who are fighting watulie. How? Ndii is an economist not a politician, he is too brash. But he is right, we can’t advance economically without developing politically.

Dynasties for life

What are you talking about. Do you know how bad we are doing? The West and the East never forgive. We have to give them something in return for them to restructure our debt.
Public service is on the verge of collapse as we have not hired new permanent workers for more than 7 years. How can a government survive with contract employees.

Neither of you have understood anything that I said.

I have not acquiesced to anything or anyone

I am not saying Ndii or anyone else fighting for a better Kenya should stop fighting.

All I meant by saying atulie is that they need to take a short break in order to rethink their fighting strategy because it has not worked so far and it will not work even if they increase their efforts

Kenyatta is not the brain dead drunk that they claim he is and if they continue to treat him that way, they will continue to lose the fight