Is it Cheating if she is sleeping with another woman?..... Mimi nawashwa kidogo.

Hapo usiondoke.

You faggot. Get the dick out of your mouth before you begin to talk. Unakuanga na umama mob. This is no contribution. Upuzi tupu. The problem is that you are an old jamaa having fantasies of a 13 year old. Kila wakati baby mama this baby Mama that. If you worked harder in your youth ungekuwa unahave real three somes kama yule Gola wa Liverpool. Na naona umeanza matusi za wazazi. Haya Endelea. Ntakusema kwa mamako akimaliza kufanya kenye ilimleta.

Kafunda’s next hekaya:
I realised it couldn’t work

niaje ex ya wenger … Meno imeanza kuanguka ama ni kipara imesonga kwa kisogo.
ghasia

Iko nini, kwani usipotumwa mkate huwa unashinda umejam? Tegea @Ka-Funda atakutuma pale Stoke umchukulie ile kubwa

Honestly @Ka-Buda , you think, overthink ,strategize, speculate etc etc.
Open relationships are ‘unAfrican’ , An African man would marry the two and have them separately.
But the saddest part of this whole scenario is that you are the submissive one in this relationship na usijidanganye ati because a woman cooks and washes your feet means that you are the boss…even Jesus washed his disciples feet.
That woman trash talks you and yet you are here whining about love.

ps: When two friends(women) decide to share a man in such a way, they look at the ‘lucky’ man as a tool. Ka buda wewe ni jembe, limana tu at the scheduled time umepewa and stop getting emotional.

Sijasema lakini been in such a relshp tafuta hekaya yangu ya VIP and how I ended in nanyuki …@deorro asked me Kama nilikamua (unfortunately singejibu coz replies to the thread had been closed) to cut the long strory short Clarice wanted me for penetration but her “dude girl” for emotional support too bad didn’t stick out to explore more ! Was transferred from nanyuki before I could find out! But from the outs we had her “girl” boyfriend was really jealous of me ! God bless you omollo

A threesome of same gender… Next!

The only advice you should take @Ka-Buda.
… Just enjoy yourself and forget about love. She’s using you.

Hi si cheating as hakuficha alisema she will only ‘play’ when you are present. Its actually an open relationship .Issue hapa ni trust n insecurity on ur part which is nothing to be ashamed about. Sande

Start dating other women and don’t hide it from her. Don’t be too available for her lakini mimi ningekuwa nimejitoa, it seems those two hags have serious emotional issues.

It wouldnt be fair to generalize coz hatujui these individuals in person. The lady has a kink and is not shy to tell the guy. On a personal level i have tried both ends…a kinky gf who is not shy to tell and try out their fantasies…to others who wont even peck u in public coz gees wht will people say and frankly i would go with a ‘devil’ that i know than an ‘angel’ that i dont.

Msee andika book this drama zako no mob Sana

Uwongo ndio umejaza kwa kichwa Mrs waweru

First time I’ve seen someone post and close a thread all by themselves

The moment ataingizwa mboro na jamaa mwingine when in a threesome ndio utajua hujui.

Hio ndio part ya story anaficha pia yeye ni bisexual so hao huwa na orgy na bwana ya daktari wa mitishamba

Meza ARV za jioni ulale dogi.

Na vile I’m getting deep feelings for her!
I hate the vulnerability of being in love and haki this woman has got me hook line and sinker sijui how I’m going to get myself out of this one juu haki nampenda.

Hehehe…