is it just me ama ni kila mtu?

Nope my status is “disconnected” in their records nitalipa December and get reconnected then.
Two can play this game.

if you can pay 35k to be connected to the grid you can afford a panel system. kazi ni kusacrifice. But kama ni appartment saa hapo inakuwa tricky and you just have to live under the mercy of kplc

Bill Yako ikipita 35K endelea kutumia na hata usambazie watu. Wakikata kwa meter ujump direct ama urudishe, by now itakuwa imefika kama 70k wakikata kwa pole uwaambie sasa wakuje warudishe na 35 K which is the new line connection fee. Wisdom will kill
us one day:D:D:D:D:D

Nitaisalimia. Tumekuwa nayo Jana lakini imeanza umama kidogo

Ati mumesema mimi mwenye nimelipa 399 chirrings oniri nikae kipande gani? :cool::smiley:

[ATTACH=full]194076[/ATTACH]

Kwani ulikuwa unatumia torch kuona??

:D:D:D Stima natumia tu kawaida

game ianze 0-0

Watakuja wakatie kwa post halafu?

sometimes in I paid 2,560, But my normal bill is less than 1,000

Happened to a neighbour walikuwa wanatumiwa bill estimations when the bill was updated to actual readings ilikuja kama 15K. I always take readings every 5th nawatumia email na pic attached or I call them to update the bill.

Ni nyumba za sirkal na mimi ndo nazigawa. Wakikatia kwa post nitahamia ingine.

Hii wisdom itakuua

If only it was that simple. Soon watu wataanza kupelekwa CRB juu ya kuruka bills.

bed sitter chronicles will resume shortly…I sure hata tv ni hasara kubuy ju wewe ama teefee italala inje.hauogopi kuangukia masufuria ama ndani choo saa ile umekula ka K.O?

Various things have been mentioned that have had factored in over different periods of time and also having different financial impacts. The specific cause of a jump in bills say from August to September 2018 is not ascertained. Here you go:
-Fuel cost surcharge that is normally passed to consumers bill by Kenya power was partially frozen before the elections and collection resumed after elections. Droughts resulted in an increase in diesel fuel costs for thermal power plants to compensate for reduced hydro electricity.
-Idle Wind power plants that result in the government paying those Independent Power Plants monthly fines as part of contractual agreements and these are passed over to consumers.
-Transmission Losses as more consumers connect to the grid perhaps from poor maintenance. This one is HUGE.
-Increased electricity tariffs.
-Unreliability of Kenya Power’s Pay Bill number resulting in consumers paying more from third party entities receiving the power payments.

Twitter revolutionaries mnasumbua.

I too got an inflated bill in June/Jul by 4k in one of my meters, zile za kitambo. Nikasema isorait and paid. I have a neighbor who was retrenched from KPLC kitambo kidogo. He came and opened the seal carefully and tightened a screw which controls that rotating ring on the meter. Now I understand why my neighbor pays 350/- yet he has a borehole supplying greenhouses na kwake ni kama shule - over 30 people kwa homestead. Kama wewe ni was KPLC I dare you to rat us out

watu kama nyinyi hujifanya macho hupatanga pwaguzi soon

Kwenda staki! Chieth