Is it just me?

Atakwambia ununue breathing mask :smiley:

Kwani hio marashi inanuka msuti ndio mshindwe kuvumilia?

homosexuals wameland :smiley:

hii utaliza mnusa tako ndie hujua vile misuti hunuka:D:D

:D:D

I honestly love people who apply marashi and perfumes provided they’re original brands. It’s good culture to smell nice and ignite a pleasant atmosphere where you present yourself. They are people who feel it makes them special to “hate” on perfumes, nah it just screams your peasantry levels. Colognes & perfumes are basic hygiene products from France to US to Italy to Arabia yaani all over the world.

The ones who are universally hated are the ghasias who neglect their personal hygiene and walk around smelling like fish and battery acid mixed eith matoke :mad:

I dislike perfumes cause they make me nauseous. some are more tolerable than others though. usually the ones that emanate a fruity scent like say strawberry and applied in low quantity that you would have to sit right next to the person to be able smell it, those i can tolerate, but the ones applied in high quantity that the entire room/house reeks of it the minute they walk in, hapana. the first thing that comes to mind is that the person probably has a punjent body odour and tries to mask it with too much perfume.

Wow! How can you tell the age kama hajatangaza kama Mariga

Hehe … Ustadh, huyo mujamaa amekukuna mahali

:D:D:D

Ni ushenji