Is it worth it

Yaak. Sharing a woman with your friend. Or eating his leftovers. Paka you ask him if he is done eating, so you can take over.
I can walk down Moi avenue today and within 20 minutes have picked up 3 girlfriends. And I am not smooth or anything.
Y so desperate.

10 Likes

Siku ile nitakuona in person nitacheka nikufeā€¦

1 Like

Siku moja utajipata in that scenario,I was aware of everything,sijui how it got to being this cosy.She is a smooth player but I have maintained my dignity

Hell no. Too many women. I cant eat my friends leftovers. Do like I told you above. It wonā€™t even take you 20 min to score. You will forget this woman like a tissue paper.

2 Likes

why do you want to keep the group freesbie ball for yoursel in the house? this is just screwed up. how now?even if all women have a history, its better not to know who and how many times she screwed such and such a person. halafu ona vile umeambiwana @Bantu

3 Likes
  1. Bros over hoes
  2. When a bro breaks up with a girl, the girl is off limit during the mourning period, the mourning period lasts forever.
    ā€¦
    ā€¦
    Once a lady aachane na boy wako, wewe pia unaachana naye. You now treat her like an enemy of the state, a terrorist.
    ā€¦
    ā€¦
    Hawa watu wanakuambia hapa juu uwachane naye are not wrong. Juu imagine you are all out kila mtu na dem/wife wake halafu wako kila mtu kwa group anajua alikuwa dem wa boy wako na huyo boy ako hapo, just imagine the awkwardnessā€¦
    Ama worse mkosane kidogo, ataenda kwa boy wako na unajua a shoulder to lean on becomes a dick toā€¦
    Go for her kama boy wako amekuchosha hautaki ubeshte naye tena. Otherwise keep off. Endea watu kama @Mkufuu na @denis young wakufundishe kukatiana
3 Likes

Hehe i have done that on several occasions. @KinduKiega let me give you some ideasā€¦get out of your comfort zonesā€¦avoid having lunch within the office toka nje and have lunch where you can meet new people, take a matatu once in a while and sit next to pretty girlsā€¦chat them up. Make sure you take a walk mtaani during peak times wakati watu wanafika home and chat some girls upā€¦you will be very surprised

5 Likes

Eish!! You need new friends na si kwa ubaya

You really know me inside out,I need to know wewe ni nani.As for your suggestion I will do enyewe napenda kukaa solo,i donā€™t know where I got the habit from

1 Like

You have a small penis.

5 Likes

Wooow i try to avoid you but this time you caught up with meā€¦

he is obsessed with small penises

You canā€™t avoid your small penis.

Hawa waschana hupenda kuongeleshwa sana. Out of every three girls you chat up moja hawezi kataa kukupatia numberā€¦

Mwanaume ukijibu mwanaume mwenzako wow basi kuna shida

2 Likes

kwanza siku hizi sio kama kitambo ukiwa highschool ati utadanganywa jina ooh number,hapaaana. bora you are decently dressed and presentable you will make significant headway

1 Like

mimi 7/10 women hunipea namba but strangely enough i never call them na wakinipigia sishikingi sijui nimezeeka ama nini .

4 Likes

sema tu Vega 100 imekumaliza. umeanza kumeza mate na kushindwa kutafuna nyama anko

2 Likes

sawa CID wacha niwawachie vijana kiwanja .

Trueā€¦one thing i learnt the hard way is never to approach a girl head on kwa street always approach her from behind ni kama unamfikiaā€¦kama umemuona coming towards you unampita alafu unapiga u-turn

2 Likes