Is it wrong to be in one relationship your entire life?

I guess whatever ages in our custody calls for a lot of repairs, inconveniences, etc, whether it is a house, spouse, car etc. A serial marriage means you let your spouse loose, and get a new one that “breaks less” and needs less repairs. You may do this over and over. This analogy is not literal. Sometimes we stick to old stuff for sentimental reasons. I prefer fixing “old stuff” for fun, and I buy new stuff for trends and fad.

:smiley: In other news, this is a car

[ATTACH=full]289390[/ATTACH]

Has anyone noticed it’s just women who peddle the soul tie BS?

This forum should be called $£X and nothing else… Mambo zingine za relationship villagers are not relating :smiley:

Hii Ni Chevy gani?

Couldn’t have said it better…

You are an extremist and most likely a controlling woman…

used to be called sports sedan (SS)

Bumblebee

Soul ties are for people with a scarcity mindset…get out there, ferrk good looking bitches till u cant nut no more then ukuje uniambie about soul ties and oneitis bullshit

Oneitis syndrome… Pole baba.

1 Samuel 18:1 - And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.

Jonathan and David were so close, so much that their souls were “knit” or tied together. Mind you they were not even sleeping with each other. Can you imagine those who fornicate and the baggage of memories they carry with past lovers only to break up and repeat the cycle over and over. Those experiences cheapen the sanctity of marriage that the spouse no longer feels special. Like, if other relationships failed why’s marriage any different.

Bulshit. People dies and remarry. People get divorced and remarry

what if she givs birth again and lives a happy life thereafter? Or what if she just doesnt want to have kids ever?

That’s called adultery.

Soul ties are broken after death.

Leo unaongea kama Kapondi. Vitu haziko connection unataka kuimport. Kuna mechanic, tailor na carpenter. Very different people. Carpenter akiharibu furniturekoni unapiga mechanic. Bure. Heheheee…

Hiyo kitu unaongea hapo is only mentioned with respect to men (eg Jacob and Benjamin his son, and David and Jonathan… A brotherly bond…nothing like that is mentioned with respect to man and woman.

Matt 5:27-28
27 “You have heard that it was said [a]to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

This is all the evidence you need to understand that sex has another realm that supersedes the physical/flesh. Explain to me what Jesus meant by committing adultery “in the heart.”!

Alimaanisha ukishapenda dem, it is too late. Just go the whole way coz athawise Mungu anajua tu ni njaro unakula.

Nope. Soma tena. He says you have committed adultery already. Not partial adultery ati now you can go the whole 9 yards…hapana. You are already guilty of adultery by looking and admiring. You’re just as guilty as the one who did the do physically. If it’s possible to sleep with someone in the spirit, perhaps even continually sleep with them in the spirit, then it’s not impossible to imagine that side effects of that act linger can linger in the non-flesh form (soul ties).

:D:D me and my kind improved your kins in terms of height and teeth colouration, if it wasn’t for us phucking your pigmies daughters you would all have been brown teethed 4,9’ short fellows. :D:D:D