Is jackpot real?

Unakaa yule msee mwenye hapendi kusema mambo akifikiria…

They are real. The permutations are insane. I think we have 129 million possible combinations for the 17 game jackpot. What is the probability one of the combinations, out of the 129 million, will be the correct one? Close to zero. The jackpot owners know this so he will make good money before a winner emerges.

Betika jackpot offers you a chance to win 5M if you get 0/17. The closest i’ve ever came was 4/17. Am still hunting for that 0/17

MASSIVE WIN IN TELEGRAM CHANNEL

JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE WINS

3+ odds is a bm
4+ odds is a bm
2+ odds is a bm
5+ odds is a bm
Every day is a GREEN DAY
:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

FOLLOW ME and [B][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL[/B]

Jackpot is quite blurry, I’ve been trying fixed games and recently I got some great deal.

Could you kindly connect me to some fixed odds?

It is likely machines has its pattern of winning once you get then you probably win more depends on the betting

In 2018 me and three of my colleagues decided to contribute 1k every Friday to play the Spotpesa Jackpot, for the four Fridays, we only managed 12/17 which gave us a bonus of 28k. We decided to invest 20k in one jackpot, that is 200 combinations, the best was 10/17. We gave up. I have tried Mozzartbet on a few occasions and I have come to a conclusion they edit peoples bets. The EPL starts today, we could do an analysis of the mid week jackpot and see how far we can go. Say each one of us shares his/her/its betslip.

Wacha nifanye research ya hii weekend, i will post it here

Waiting.

Yes