Is marriage really worth it?

Way to go king.

Why will you be neither cooking nor cleaning? So it’s kukaliwa kusaidia Bibi kupika na kuweka usafi but it’s not kukaliwa Bibi akikusaidia kulipa bills which is a man’s role sio?

He was eavesdropping.

@Purple do you do this? Slavery is real.

Just never make it official. That’s the biggest miss-step men do. Pata dame piga mimba hadi 5, lakini usiwahi sign pahali. Hapo utapata bibi.

:eek:
:smiley: kumbe punda wives kazi ni kuosha mafi.
Wacha nichekee.

Georgina someone woke up at 5am today and penned an ‘ode’ to you and me. A bitching one or so he thought. Have you seen it ama the kimtu kiko on your block list already?

Financial security, one off-road car and one personal assistant

Mwanaume akilipiwa (ama ata kusaidiwa kulipa) rent ama mortgage kwisha yeye. .

For the sake of a peaceful and respectful marriage, a man should take care of most of the bills while the wife takes care of the house. Akitaka kuandika maid ni sawa but out of her own pocket.

Assuming you foot all the bills and I mean all…and all she and the mboch have to do is deliver on the domestic front? if so hapo ni sawa.

Sijaona. He must be blocked. I’m glad I didn’t block OP he has brought a very nice topic. Let’s enjoy. Today all the snakes will come out of their caves. To comment.

Married since 2009. My marriage is a partnership not ownership. No rules in our marriage but we’re adults we know what’s morally right. & I’m very settled. She’s settled too.

MOST??? Si the woman is taking care of ALL domestic chores? Ama there will be a few you will be willing to do so that it’s Most not All?

Aaaaah, wazee wamesalimika sana…tuko hapa kwa ruracio ya mtoto wa chief tunangoja kuona ngombe tutapita na ngapi!!

Aiii mi sigwesi na sigwesi fua mimi.

Doesn’t matter, ukiskia watu wanaongea ujinga kataza wao on the spot!!

Key word here being ALL. These men of kukaliwa are usually the brokeasses. Washing a dirty underwear of a broke man is a cardinal sin, even the devil can’t forgive you for that.

Unafua na kupika? Azin ile ya unapika wife kama ameekelea miguu kwa meza na movie na wewe uko kwa masufuria?

Nani anafua nguo 2020? How much is a washing machine? Kama hungewes Nunua washing machine, wacha kuchosha mtoto wa wenyewe.

I foot all the bills under my roof so I don’t expect any nonsense and feminist bullshit in my house. When people come here seeking sympathy that they have been allocated chores it’s simply because they have neglected their manly duties.