Is or was this real?

I believe in Dry Fry pekee

Get your facts right. God is worshipped, Mary is honored and believed to be an intercessor. I’m not even Catholic but I know that.

1 Like

In your home or relatives homes, ain’t there a picture of Christ? Is the cross in the place you worship an idol? This symbols are only a reminder of Christ and his death for humanity’s transgressions. Otherwise, doesn’t common sense tell us the cross and pictures can’t hear a word? Ever asked a Muslim why they say prayers using their beads? Symbology, just what it is.

1 Like

Hata kuomba ng’ombe ni ishara ya kuamini kuwa atajibu sala. Hawezi hataa!

Tell that to the hindus and budhists who practise idolatry,

And where is the line drawn, if bow down to a symbol, if i kiss a symbol, if i pray facing it but in my head i know its only a representation of the real thing, or i know that it only acts as an intercessor to the real thing, am i right in doing so?

You could be right. You’re not obligated to bow to or kiss anything religious. Some people take the gestures seriously though while others believe in just getting into the building, kneeling down, saying prayers silently and going away.

I find beliefs complex. Convincing hindus and budhists otherwise is as difficult as convincing Christians there’s no God. Beliefs and faith are held very closely and are hard to alter.

Catholic practices including worship (honoring?) of Mary, beatification etc are based on pagan religious traditions. True evangelical churches base any practice on biblical truth.
Apparitions are deceptive manifestations by the devil meant to hoodwink followers. As a former Catholic and now evangelical I can smell catholic lies miles away.