Is Ruto is fighting a lost battle?

Exactly my point! The 0.7 ha Weston Hotel land is the greatest land grabbing act to have ever been committed in the history of Kenya! Hizo over 500,000ha za the Royal families is too small/insignificant as compared to the KCAA land…hahaha!

Our grandfathers allowed looters to rule them, we can’t allow a fresh and hungrier set of thieves to rule us. I didn’t support Uhuru for the same reason, and I think anyone who supported him is a moron. I won’t support Ruto either. But my bigger point/question was/is, where will this guy get enough votes to win 50+1.

I think Ruto is busy campaigning against his 2022 bid by constantly attacking or responding to attacks from Raila, talking about his 2022 bid and constantly commenting and even criticizing investigative agencies. If i was him, I would keep quite(not respond to any attacks directed towards me) and focus on the government agenda. I would have told my supporters such as Sudi and Murkomen to keep their mouth shut completely

Ruto knows what he is doing, there must be a reason why he is coming out guns blazing.

Imagine Ruto as president and his main advisors are Murkommen, Sudi, Waititu, Moses Kuria and Duale.

Political strategists at work. By 2022 there will be such a serious political crisis in this country that any other candidate will be a better choice!

Rumor doing rounds is that Uhuru and Raila want to front Matiangi. If true then this will finish Ruto

Hehe… this one sounds farfetched to me. Raila at his age cannot play such political maneuvers. Its now or never. Remember in 2022 he will be the same age Moi was when he retired.

:D:D:D:D

2022 is Ruto’s election to lose, he’s had a 10 year campaign head start but he has to drop the Sudi’s of these world, they are reducing his votes by the minute.