Is Satan Innocent?

Heheheee!
The devil is doomed. If Christians will be only arbiters, never will Lucifer face a fair trial. Eti, @SledgeHammer is quoting the Bible to show how bad Satan is!!! Isn’t the Bible biased against Lucifer from the 1st page to the end?

Repeat that amilion times there are Satan’s agents here who need his Devine healing .

lmao, Fair trial? is that a joke

The whole story about God and his creation should be reviewed with a deliberate goal of rewriting it. God should not have been portrayed as all loving and still be a mass killer of his beloved. There are other areas that also need to be edited, but for now…

Actually, Satan used to reside in heaven. A disagreement with God on some matters of principle saw him hightail from his father’s abode same way you would leave your father’s house on discovering he is full of shit.

No he kills his creations with impunity, God is an asshole and so are the foreign belief systems.
You uncle Tom’s don’t get this bluff yet?
For furks sake it’s the year 2019?

This debate is futile, very futile. The moment you’ll realize that God cannot be separated from His creation and that He is indeed one with his creation hizi maswali za upusssu zitaisha.
In short, God and His creation are not two different entities

Why do you sound so certain?

Why can’t God lead by example and forgive satan?

I dont know man… why dont you ask satan himself if seeks forgiveness

Lol… Same typical answers lacking common sense. Does the Bible deprive you the ability to think for yourself?

Explain the dinosaurs. And the skulls of homo erectus and the rest. At least there is physical evidence there.

Job: 2 3-6

My deprivity of common sense should not deprive you off decorum otherwise its you that needs common sense

No, its you. You don’t have any.

okay

Good and bad things in life are totally and completely different from each other anyway so I do not see from where it’s really going out there for whatever reason it may be. Satan may still be good for some people and they could pray him much no matter what.

Hii sasa ndio kizungumkuti!!! “Shetani nimekusamehea na usirudie kukanganya watu.” GOLD does not even begin to describe it.

Why would we say God is omnipresent?

Its beyond me to comprehend