Is satellite and terrestrial TV dead.

na atualike kwake

DSTV moles here?

Just outside our gate DStv are selling decorder and dish for only 2999/- If I can recall DStv was out of reach for 90% of the population! 10 years ago how much was this package?Msee anichanue

20 years ago DSTv ilikua 49k pale Ellies almost on Baricho Road. Yaani ukiweka ile karai kwa gable wall or chimney ulikua msito kuruka.
Mse akiicheki unapata heshima kibao.
Channels were very few in fact and had only double digits MNet ilikua moja tu na ilikua Channel 2, Movie magic 4, Discovery channel 63 etc. As far as I can remember ata hakua na packages, the bouquet was only one save for additional foreign (French) channels. Ulikua unalipa subscription in person kwa ofisi zao Multichoice Westie and denominated in USD $63 or so, dollar ikipanda ole wenyu.
In the mail (posta) came a glossy magazine (Dish) that had all the month’s programming and feature stories.
:D:D:D:D:D:D
I see vyenye it’s hawked nowadays roadside naona vyenye Multichoice wamekuliwa sweep na roundhouse plus uppercut due to mass connectivity ya fibre na 4G. Revolutionary manenos

Watu wanabebelezwa kununua aki…2999… imagine… they refused to change… adapt change…wakule ujeuri wao