Is she cheating?

What about children

Mahn you married a real kunguru. I can’t understand how beta claims that a girl is his wife/girlfriend when she won’t pick his calls and maybe try to tell him where she was.

Wewe endelea ku provide bibi yako anakamuliwa huko nje viproper kwa maklabu with different males

Lakini miezi Saba ni mda mrefu

What does she do? Work, business ama mama wa nyumbani?
Do you like that she’s working out?

Hanging out with single friends, in short dresses, and not picking calls…hapo ni wazimu.

Welcome to the club

She’s getting fucked msee… and now you are also fucked msee. If you try to divorce her you will be stuck paying hefty child support for the next decade. If you forgive her you will not even have the courage to look at your simping face in the mirror. Tough times ahead for you!

Ukiona manyoya, jua keshaliwa. Anyways distance can make one lonely and invest in some pastime like working out, nothing wrong. When you say she’s hanging out with single friends, what’s the character of these friends? Being single is no reason to condemn someone. The only thing that concerns me here is my wife kuacha kuchukua simu, no excuse at all. Unless you are the clingy type who calls every second, uko wapi? Na nani?
Bottom line, the reasons you have given are not conclusive evidence. Do some more digging.

This post is you crying… you can pretend all you want but the minute you confirm your suspicious ile depression itakunyorosha wacha tu.

the first comment lol[ATTACH=full]364354[/ATTACH]

Never ever ignore your instincts, the negative implulses being collected by your body are mostly never wrong about what you are thinking. fanya uchunguzi the bring us a swaffi hekaya like a real omwami. Good luck…!!

it is called pedestalizing women, she thinks it is her right for you to provide and go extra miles buddy:D:D:D

Kuliwa bibi polepole utapona tu ghaseer

saa ingine ukweli kama huu huwa inauma saidi saidi.

Bro, you will probably find your deputy at the gym…

Ninja am sorry if she is dressing to kill:D one thing good about coomer haina meter ,so mdau focus on your beautiful daughter but always wear a condom on your wife because if you all die who will take care of your daughter? @uwesmake ? @cortedivoire ?:smiley: you are finished nigga

These questions are asked by people who already know the answer but wish they didn’t.

Analipwa 500 per shot kila time anaenda

Where there is doubt, there is no doubt. Tafakari.

@Neymar jr = @Old Monk = internet traffic afisa

Her phone was probably on silent and she missed all the calls at that particular time.
She is your wife, she possibly couldn’t be cheating.

You already know the answer to your questions.
Get your finances in order. Separate your assets and hers polepole.
Focus on your daughter.
Punguza her allowance kijanja. I. E sema your work place wamechapwa na Covid and are paying you half.
Kunguru akiona pesa inaisha will eventually jump ship.