Is the government lying?

A virus that mutates can have a vaccine?

I trust you I don’t know why, you are always sober

This one we are in no contention. What i don’t agree with is the notion that it’s a deadly virus and warrant such disruption and havoc that the secondary effects have had on our lives. Case: look at the death rate in Kenya not even close the floods we are currently struggling with. And how many livelihood have been messed-up by this damn lockdowns and secession? it necessary??

And you think this is realistic. That we are going to maintain the current status to those dates??.. gerah outah here!!!

He is not the only leader grappling with solutions for his people. Trust me on this one. When a plane was allowed in from China there was an uproar justifiably. Now all he can do is do what he can possibly do at this time which is close some borders. Most African countries are doing well… though some are hiding the stats case in point TZ. If the top scientists have no clue about where we are going with it, then who are we???

I believe we will be in a better place in months to come…but if you guys want everything to resume as per normal, mtakipata big time because our Gava is broke. Pesa iliibiwa.

The economy worldwide is totally disrupted not just Kenya and will take forever to recover.

So we should be farting around our houses until mid to end next year? Muwache upuzi…I think sooner or later most of the African countries will go the magufuli way

If that’s the case we could be already having a HIV vaccine

Following

Get used to it!!

Life as we have known it is basically over without a vaccine. Tembea pale youtube and see for yourself what Brazil is going through right now…