Is there anything good in Kinangop?

Mimi hushida kwa lab the whole day.

nyinyi ndio munatengeneza madawa fake eeh??

Ok I need to snort something. I could do with a puff even.

Go easy on us. We are only trying to make a living:D

Hahaha…ethics.

What ethics now. Si you are doing it out there?

wewe ni lab tech wa chemistry lab high school?

Stop derailing thread ya Kinangop. I can put a post on “ask aunt unicorn anything”

ha haa, do you still make artificial eggs?

@Owuadn mkienda uangalie huyo mrembo kama ako na tu line horizontal twa black kwa calf muscles. kama hana huyo si genuine kinangop material. but your guy will be getting a generous and hardworking wife…

Generous as in anakupea Zaidi ama kiaje?

Yes i love water falls

in all ways, buddy, in all ways

I concur with with this beautiful lady. The place is awesomely beautiful plus it’s not as remote as you are trying to make it sound in fact Kinangop especially a place called ‘Engineer’ is such a big town equal to Ruiru or Rongai and very nice clubs. The road are all tarmacked. The only problem is going there with this weather. You will dufay my friend.

1 Like

wachana na wasichana wetu ,TUNAWAPENDA VILE WAKO AT LEAST WAKO BEAUTIFUL KULIKO HAO WA HUKO KWENU HANDSOME

Look at this retard. Still stuck in petty klist tribal squabbling… Are you @Unicorn? Peleka ujinga ocha stupid! And yes i love ladies who squirt

and lots of peas, carrots and merino sheep

And very fertile

Kinangop is Canaan. There’s a place called kwa Haraka and Njabini. All the potatoes you eat in Nairobi come from there. Guys are very rich.

1 Like