Is there God

I haven’t watched the latter two. But I have read the Qabbalah and Sephiroth. The bible is a code and zero of the people mentioned in it have ever existed in real life… It’s all metaphors.

sir, you seem to confuse God and Jesus

how so? i don’t think i have. maybe you can point it out.

Exactlyy where you went wrong my friend.

Then, that part of non of them existing, Solomon, David, Paul,… who even can say that despite the overwhelming evidence of their existence?

This is what I think happens - correct me if I’m wrong - you never really believed, then you read the Qabbalah and Sephiroth, then grounded that as your foundation. Yes, No?

No. I first believed. Ungenikuta pale mbele pale kwa choir ya akina Ng’ang’a at a certain point in my life ungetii…

You said “Jesus is not a concept. He is real.” my deduction from that statement you made and you are wrong

Still makes no sense. He is real and He’s not a concept. The seed analogy was the concept.

Then what happened? Was the burden of Christianity too much?

God exist but I don’t believe in the bible it has alot of contradictions and social injustices. I think bible are just narratives we are yet to prove

provide 3 of each

I can provide more than ten

niko hapa… ninangojea

Problem of evil and Theodicy.

Tell us, have you died in a disgusting way already?
Anyway, God is living inside of you.

There is no God/god/gods! We are alone, deal with it.

all this life happened for a reason…i mean don’t you see some creations and you are like “damn! that is awesome”…
everything is unique and beautiful
you yourself is unique and good

usikane mwenye alifanya uwe hai

Would God approve the behavior of this priest? Crazy prejudiced self-righteous old man:

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1314586028697784;type=video;user=100004391977914[/MEDIA]

Of course there is nothing like god. The concept of a god is a figment of one’s fantastic imagination, an illusion. I many a times ask people how religion has benefited them and all I get are empty rhetorics. Religion must be discarded from the face of the earth.

where did you come from?

My mother gave birth to me.