Is there need to get worried

Hatuwes kukugeuzia. Tunajua hupendi madem

Amesema hapo juu " no kid".

How shiny are the wife’s eyes?
Kabete shiny? Hata maji jamaa asikunywe kwa hiyo nyumba.
Metumi shiny? Anameza protein za ndume ingine ameshiba tayari.
Nyîrî shiny? Anashindwa akate jamaa makagarî ama ampike mboiro.

Anawekewa glasses zimesiagwa mos mos tuu, mwambie aandike will…

Let him stop eating with immediate effect.

Yes there is need for concern in the Kenya we are living in today. Plus it looks like there is communication breakdown. Speaking or responding in Monosyllables is not communicating. So yaa he has a cause to worry.

For a week apitie kibandaski na asubuhi akatae breakfast aseme pia yeye ameamua ku diet out of solidarity.

[ATTACH=full]238996[/ATTACH]
I feel sorry for you son

We endelea kushuta meffi

Does he have serious assets the wife can inherit, if no. what the question again?

Hapa kuna ngori inapikwa msee

Yes the apartment they live in is his

He got plots along kiganjo rd which could add up to an 1.5 acres(at Daykio),over 10 acres in Nanyuki and runs his own consultancy firm.
But on those he is safe,they are well registered

One can be sick. It depends.

Shida ya most marriages is that people are full of negativity. Very few approach an issue logically and considering their spouses as an individual. If wife has a problem, as a man with leadership qualitiesand with solomonic wisdom, the first thing is to avoid the notion that since other wives are bad, by default, wife is evil. Nooo… Communication is the barrier. Could be ako na shida and not happy about something. Most ladies can’t handle emotions soberly. So let him find ample time in the house or out and as a man, create a comfortable environment and she will truly open up to him.

very confusing , “his wife of 3 years does not eat the food she cooks???”

who is not eating? and who is cooking ?

Sick people don’t eat? Enlighten me.

I won’t touch that food even with a 30ft pole. No woman should think she got married to cook for their husbands, we have vibands which served us well before marriage.

See before one concludes that a spouse is evil minded, it is mature and very logical to first talk and find out what the problem is.
And to me each man in this world is unique in his own way, each man has what he views as a lady’s role in marriage ; For some, cooking matters but for some men it doesn’t. So it is very personal.

it’s simple,akiwekewa food na bibi aseme hali,mjamaa amshow wakule hiyo amepakuliwa…