Is this a kunguru? Red flag?

this is very good its better to be forewarned dump the whore and move on

Is there a Karura forest nearby? Ingia haraka!

What the fuak is that!
Jiheshimu brathee. Hiyo ni takataka ya mtu.

Essay Kama za makena unamwandikia za Nini…just viewing her WhatsApp status and saying nothing was clearly enough…then proceed with a plan to enter the mighty karura forest,guy you should be thanking your ancestors for this early warning that has been provided

END the things immidiately inaonekana Mungu aliamka na mkono ya Right leo akaona aku okoe kabla uingie Plantation :D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]341563[/ATTACH]

Ushawai @Tom Bayeye? If not make that your mission before karura

ON POINT

She’s juggling your balls and you’re likely to be in the pits soon. Either way, as we’ve said repeatedly on here, these are the most conniving creatures to ever exist, don’t hesitate to call out any red flags at the earliest convenience lst you cry in the toilet.

She is conditioning you to be a beta ghasia. Show her you have options. You don’t suffer for onenitis. Infact you should boycott even her nyau. Akijileta ambia yeye hutaki hapa you will send her to default settings since she won’t manipulate you.

There’s a member alifuga hiyo kitu labda

Hehehe! Elders have spoken kaka braza. Toa shukran kunguru iliongea sana ika reveal her true nature. Once a cheater always a cheater. Do yourself a favour and move on from her.

The woman is simply saying “Oops , i did again”. The message is her consoling herself and testing the waters on how you would react if she told she you alikulwa dry fry…then simp in you na kiherere ushamwambia how u feel. Wrong move.

With such obvious red flags why would you marry a woman just to find out whether she will cheat or not?

You two are behaving like Teenage lovers … ujinga tupu

I hadn’t seen his response… Wote ni watoto

…may be she is thinking a loud… :D:D
Let’s say this… A woman will cheat if an opportunity presents itself. But with a man better than you… In terms of finances, looks, family background… (he is from a wealthy family) etc etc
But a woman is also sure that a man will cheat with a willing woman who is better than her in terms of beauty, ass, firm breasts… Etc

My conclusion… We are all potential cheaters…because it’s human nature we are selfish and only care about ourselves… We want the best for ourselves.

Run nigga, Nigga Ruuuuuun…

I think ame @Mosafa sana kwa hiyo relationship hadi amepata sign ya kujitoa

Hii picha kwanza ni 3D