Is this fair?

Same way they teargassed nursery kids who were innocent. so cowardice

mwizi wa chuma huyu
Robbery with violence must be met with the full force of the law

You think you are immune when anarchy prevails?

This is bad.

Actually I’ve just confirmed.
That incident happened somewhere in Eastlands a few months ago. The picture was posted on Dandora Crime Free Facebook page.

Are you trying to say that a police officer woke up and decided to teargas nursery kids. Common sense should be a bit commoner.
I’m pretty sure the police were dispersing the demonstrators who were probably close to a nursery school. It is not uncommon for a canister to wobble around, or in some cases, the demonstrators pick them up themselves to ‘return fire’.
Responsible demo organizers keep off from certain areas like schools and hospitals.

hii mbisha tulionyeshwa na hessy wa dandora 5 months ago, Nasarites please be more creative, poor guy had been shot by fleeing thugs

Your name betrays you fucker

reverse image search kwa mara ya pili narudia

Tired line of argument. Explains why your people’s best skill is throwing stones.

Nasarites munataka vita ama uchaguzi? you can’t have both you must choose one and pursue it with all you’ve got.

[ATTACH=full]132878[/ATTACH]
My guy …this is your way …very disappointed…you blame the government …grow up and stop using the same reason for other peoples action

So lemme just check this again after a while or
[ATTACH=full]132882[/ATTACH]

Better stick to your GIFs shit

Wasn’t wrong to call your dead ass post retarded after all…nigga what was the point -his kuyk so he supports such actions.[ATTACH]132889[/ATTACH]
You fucking stupid …I know better as to not even call yah a pigeon brain cuz am sure the level to which you fail at intelligence,will even question the fabric of reality…
[ATTACH]132891[/ATTACH]
Like seriously why y’all get so attached to these tribes is fucking stupid instead of evolving it …you fucking pieces of shit be like some neanderthal resistance tryna die another day bs?.y’all need to grow the fuck up and stop your stupid mob mentality its pathetic and not even a little inspired. This time round
[ATTACH=full]132892[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]132893[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]132894[/ATTACH]

Smh…

Peleka utoto paleeeee

yea hata mimi hii nakumbuka vizuri sana

what of those using nursery school kids as human shields after provoking the police?

Uongo, hebu uliza @Abba