Is this really wise?

but wengi huskuma bibi ocha wajijenge pole pole meanwhile bibi akijua wewe ni surebet anafungulia watu wa nduthi ️ milango wakague mitambo na kuosha kutusphere …sijui hawa watu hupata nini wakiamua kusettle anyway hiyo ndio life, sote tunaelekea njia moja no matter the route na usiniambie ju ya legacy

asafishe rungu kabisaa. imagine hiyo utamu yote.

“Money can give u all the fake women on earth but poverty can truly gives u the woman who loves u” @kymnjoro circa 2019

Utajua hujui.

What pressure?
Phones are equipped with a block function and Sim card are cheap as well

let me say he had a good financial base since we never hustled that much for basic necessities.

A man who grew up poor succumbs to a woman’s smile very easily.

But that was when ulikua unajijua…hw bowt wakati before uzaliwe,hw ws the sitution then,economically? i am guessn it wasnt thaat much but they came together and built a base yenye ulipata …rarely is the base built then the better half and if it happens its on shaky ground pesa ikiisha

but from a ladys perspective,wao husema ati hawaezi date mtu hana base ju wnasema wakibuild io base pamoja chali anapatanga macho ya nje ju sasa madem wengine pia wanaanza kuona chali ni kitu potential na most men wanafallingi io trap…sasa ndio unapatanaga bitches wako i want a man above 35 ama 40 ju wanahope atleast by then chali atakua amejitambua ako na base wanaeza simamia but c akina @Uwesmakei bado ndio wanatafuta materials za kujenga base bado

But you cannot compae such times and in the modern days we are in…aloooot has really changed…

I am a very busy man

I would tell them dunga yeye mimba asap watoto ukuja na sahani yao

Tell him 15k can’t even pay for caeserian section.

Financial stability is an illusion in this country… What do you have to say of the battalions of the Middle aged unemployed, the working poor, and the hundreds of thousands who are just a paycheck away from financial disaster, maisha isisonge sababu hauna kakitu?..

They should take time and invest here and there first before getting into marriage.