Is this sexual assault or consensual?

Really??? was responding to that nigga bout posting her face. I didn’t want to do it. Why i brought this up is because of evidence in court. how will she prove non-consent?

I was responding to that comment by savage

Lazima hapa Kuna consent

Sex for grades is widely known and widely accepted in institutions of higher learning.

Yes this is true. The problem is many girls take advantage of this option and at the same time want to claim victimhood. Ferk em. (no pun)

Let’s talk about the few who don’t and are actually victims…Mmkay?

Majority ndio wanachukuanga precedence. We should deal with vast number of crooks who daily falsely claim they were raped which action drowns sauti ya ka-one victim in a decade. The vast problem ndio inasumbua zaidi. Ukienda hospitali unaanzanga na shida ile kubwa. Kama umegongwa na gari ukapasuka kichwa hauanzangi na, “daktari niko na kapimple hapa kwa mkono…”

http://www.gossipmill.com/2018/04/vice/

Ofcourse its rape, you cant give consent to a man or woman who has power/authority over you like your pastor,priest,boss or lecturer. Lecturers are nasty … in the office??? And its clearly stipulated that lecturers should never have relationships with student -consensual or otherwise. Stupid man taking advantage of students, in his office - which workplace to have sexual acts in the premises? I know men must have solidarity thats why yall defend each other even in the face of the most asinine actions but this guy is going down as he should.

Definitely!

I swear ukinipea kuma halafu uje baadaye unianike hivi ntakutrace ntkupiga risasi ya kichwa.

Men are rapists by nature. Thats why a man can not understand that your student can never give you consent! If you cant understand that mwalimu cant sleep with students and the mwalimu has a feduciary responsibility not to sleep with his students bas you’re also a rapist ni vile bado hujaget opportunity. If you want to understand that this issue of rape and prostitution(using position of authority/power/money to get sex) is all about men and has got nothing to do with sluts or women or feminists or whatever check out this men who rape other men and rape boys . Are the victims also just sluts lying???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs:646

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=oU6q6EaXBlM;list=PLxnNOK1x3ziciLWIREkJQJ7bnAdh7u8rc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hl7tG1WGQ

It won’t matter, his career is ruined. Do not shit where you eat.

Kudos to the lady for actually having evidence and killing the snake with her own two hands! Jamaa mwenyewe amenyamaza so amepatikana .

Hawa malaya wengine wa kulamba lolo then they think their word is enough to make one guilty haiwes … if there is no evidence , it was consensual in the public eye .

How is this evidence admissable in a court of law? Unless jamaa freaked out and confessed, hapa hakuna evidence enough for a conviction. Huyu jamaa angeruka na aseme si yeye na si yeye angepelekwa wapi? Kunguru zingine haziezi nipata.

Huyu msee ni fala. He must have confessed.

Very true … In a court of law haiwes enda pahali , huyo jamaa anaweza jiokoa , but in the public eye , huyo jamaa vile ni kama ame-freak out na akakubali , hawezi jitoa sasa .

She doesn’t look like she’s protesting. I don’t believe her version

She was clearly enjoying the action downstairs apo akuna kitu kama rape

Can a man be raped by a woman? If so, there is no reason to believe that dining on punani cannot be forced. It comes down to “he said, she said” and the court will likely side with the complainant especially if there is collaboration. The picture clearly shows that the guy is a willing participant. He’s not a gynecologist and even if he was, you don’t inspect the vagina for infection with your tongue! Mambo yake kwisha.

Also as someone mentioned earlier, none other than the President has pronounced that the mouth has no business in the peeing center, unless he was trying to crawl back into the womb.

We should consider both sides of the story… kuna mtu between the two ali trip…