Is this weather making pple hungry

wacha nicheke kwanza. @Randy …ebu ona hii maneno

I am telling you the truth . Sijui. Educate me, nyinyi ndio mko kwa kazi ya mjei. Educate me next time I can make a better decision when I am buying but I got the house for very good deal coz nililipia cash, it was a deal I couldnt resist. For me what matters most is location, how spacious and good price because I dont do offplan.

You have it up here. Cement and resin cannot be eco-friendly. Complete marble/granite slabs used as worktops are more eco-friendly

Truman, terrazzo is fairly cheap compared to marble and granite, which are the preferred worktops for kitchens. Not unless you are doing heavy duty [SIZE=1]industrial[/SIZE] work.

So what do you do if you get a house in a good location at a very good price and you dont have to take risks like offplan and it has these top? Anyway I am happy with it. And even if I get another one with the same top that I got this one for in a good location. I will buy it without thinking twice. As I have said location ,size,price , everything else comes after. It was awhile back and it was a hotcake. Ukichelewa hata na siku unapata imeenda. I know a friend who delayed to pay cash and regrets it to this day. There was no even mambo ya mortgage it was either ununue cash ama ukae. Now the value is about 5 times what I bought it for so I know I made a good decision.

location is relative. You will not find this worktop in any middle to high-end location. Replace it with a granite top and you will see beauty

I bought it decades ago. Maybe back then it was the in thing. I dont know. The work Ive had done on it has not been intrusive like remove the entire top and put another one. I dont think its worth the trouble. Have you seen all homes in high end locations for you to know that? Maybe the newer ones you construct. Older houses definitely have them. I will probably never sell because I love the location. I see how hustled my friends who build are ,I cant hack it myself so Im stuck with buying. Doesnt give much in the way of choice.