Is Uhuru Kenyatta Incompetent,Not serious or Migsuided?

Like your spelling?

The bastard does’t care anymore. Unaona hata imemea ktambi these days he is busy swallowing keg like ‘no need’!!!

We have right (read light)… Day and night…

Once uhuru gave hsc to githeri man we knew he was a dumb idiot

Uhuru is there to concrete Kenyattas dynasty.Sisi voters we don’t matter after all

He is just konyagi 1. What else to you expect from a mureefi?

Wekeni Ile wimbo ya chupilee fans na mathuraku…‘Uhuruto tano TERROR’!

Watu wakule kiburi yao. Vile walikuwa wanapiga kifua hapa before elections. Ghaseer!

By the end of his term, the Kenyatta family will be owning JKIA, the main inland port, the port of Msa, SGR, 3/4 of the banking sector, the construction sector and the agricultural sector.

Basically you can’t trade, fly, grow, construct or ship without their say so.

Uthamaki yenyewe

Yote yao.
Tano tena niggers:D

A corrupt communist warmonger was stopped. You are welcome!

Ngai mwazani.
Kwisa sisi.

I am a kikuyu and I could be poor but not foolish.the fact that we can criticize Uhuru for his buffoonery is an indication that we knew what we expected of him. Your harbouring machungus just because we did not vote for Raila is stupid. You deliberately turn a blind eye to Raila’s many shortcomings and you expect us to do the same. There is no single time Raila put forward a coherent plan on how he would handle the economy. On what basis would we have voted for him, his 41 vs1 nonsense? We know Uhuru is a dimwit, but Raila would be worse. Right now the family is in the process of disinheriting Fidel Odinga’s Ethiopian wife. So don’t pretend you are more intelligent than those “poor” kikuyus and “stupider” kalenjin, kubaff!

Dynasties must be strengthened. The Kenyatta family knows they will never see the presidency ever again so they are doing everything the can to ensure the next hundred years of their history is cemented.

Usha sema. If Kenyans think we are having a bad time they should picture it being 3 times as bad had Raila become president.
All landlords would by now have given up on taking possession of their properties because squatters would be ndani ndani ndani

the fact that we can criticize Uhuru for his buffoonery is an indication that we knew what we expected of him.

No sane adult would ever let a thieving alcoholic make serious life decisions on their behalf. In other words, you Jubilidiots are getting exactly what you bought so why the hell are you complaining? Mtoto akililia wembe mpe!

8 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES and you Jubilidots and DomoDomoists made it all about the 2 least qualified and corrupt candidates. lol.

Stupid, stupid, stupid thuraku.

Who told you I was a Raila supporter?:D:D:D:D:D

Useless.

We know Uhuru is a dimwit,

So you knew this and still went ahead to give him more years in office to punish another corrupt billionaire? Jesus Christ :D:D:D:D
Oh and don’t look now but Raila is back in government.

Right now the family is in the process of disinheriting Fidel Odinga’s Ethiopian wife. So don’t pretend you are more intelligent than those “poor” kikuyus and “stupider” kalenjin, kubaff!

The Kenyatta family is in the process of disinheriting generations of Kenyans from their own financial freedom and prosperity.

So yes, I am far more cleverer than all you Jubilidiots and Domodomoists.

Cry slowly and silently in your latrines as your precious businesses collapse thanks to your own foolishness.

we can cry anyway we want. Now you, you sound so bitter in you cleverness. Why

On 26th october tunasherehekea birthday ya Kumira kumira mjitokeze tusherehekee hiyo ujinga tulifanya. I would think there are three gentlemen that confuse Uhuru, i.e John walker, Jack Daniels and Jameson and his sons.

And what has your cleverness achieved, other than bleating here like a goat on heat? How many votes did your candidate get, and what are his qualifications that makes him more qualified than Uhuru and Raila? Clever you and your most qualified candidate could not even convince their relatives to vote for them. Now you pretend that you are laughing as we cry, but I am sure as we cry you are wailing.

[ATTACH=full]265272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]265273[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]265274[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]265275[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D Penda sana vile wamenyenyekea na kunyooka kama spaghetti. Hata kwa streets sikuhizi huwaskii na hizo hatirere zao, juu they are a laughing stock

DJ Demasuit umenichekesha. Sasa hata hawker wanatumia Swa ya Mombasa