Is your daughter, Sister, Cuz a slay Queen

Hao hutoa mimba faster sana

mine would be hekaya for another day. nilimpa simu mzee atumie temporarily. when she returned it, it was off.
nikacharge around 2 days later and switched it on. kumbe hakuwa amelog out of whatsapp.
manze the kind of messages being sent to and fro was shocking. busy lining up guys and whoever comes first gets lucky.
but that’s nothing.
a few weeks ago, we had been having a conversation via whatsapp. so she tells me her guy is asking for pics.
i told her usitume juu they can land anywhere online and upatikane.
so hakumtumia…just as i told her.
the only problem is that they came to my phone. 5 pictures of her lower backside :eek::eek:
within seconds, she deleted them. (no i didn’t take screenshots) but she has a HUUUUUGE ass for a size 8.
we haven’t spoken since then.

Hapa tuko na wazee wa jiji…

Especialy humility

Ndo maana siingiangi whatsapp. Too many family members na uradi yao.

:eek:

Slay queens hutuokolea…just some cash and you are sorted

wah. will keep an eye on my daughter

My Cousin is also one she’s got tattoos on her titties, tongue piercings and always obsessed with selfies. Funny thing is she’s 30:D:eek: and her small sister is following her footsteps closely. Wasichana warembo ni shida tupu

“Sexually Liberated” women are a boon for both genders :D:cool:. wachana she “explores” her sexuality man

On one hand you are worried for her and the other you wanna ask her to chip in for rent…
I am confused.:confused:

Meaning from today till payday ni jugdaniels?

Hapo naona huyo talker ameshaingia peasant phase ju Leo ndo midmonth imeanza :D:D:D

Let the harlot dish out indiscriminately. I mean the thing has no sell by date. Kama granny @Nananimpa bado anauza

very few kenyans including very beautiful ladies have more than 60k IG followers. past 100k ni mtu anajulikana. watu kama Kylie Shiru, Natalina Yemane, Malemba etc. just because they have such huge following does not make them whores. watu kama Natalina make some money from brands like Tecno and others…

inshort you are a LIAR

Pia Mimi nataka kujua. Ndio nijue how to deal with my small Sis mwenye amepotelea kwa shosho media in the false hopes of being Amber Rose or one of the Kardashian bishes. The ones photographed lifting their left leg up.

Me and you both. Na ile ingine inaitwa ‘nusu ya kuonana’ FB. I can’t tell you when I last checked in huko. What I cannot stand is billions of pikchas za watoi wa my friends. Eating, sleeping, shopping…going to school…jameni…

Niko Area Dear …,
What’s going down …??

[ATTACH=full]139383[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

Picha hiyo hapo…
Utalipa Rent …???

[ATTACH=full]139387[/ATTACH]

:p:p:p

Kama Huyu hapa …

[ATTACH=full]139388[/ATTACH]