Islam and women

Why didn’t they walk away? Kwani walikuwa wameshikiwa gun kwa kichwa?

Hapa sasa ndio hekaya huanza. I think its time we did away with some of these beliefs that clearly don’t make any sense. Else, you better have a good explanation of how bones will come together, get flesh on themselves and life to boot!

1 Like

Yenyewe I dont know much about Islam, but I see them like every other day out here and for sure hawa muslim women "wamekaliwa chapo". They are not allowed to be in public with men na ukipatikana ukipewa hekaya na ndume who’s not your husband then you know mambo yako kwisha. Nilisalimia kengine juzi and joked about sexing her, trust me I was almost deported.

1 Like

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/8f/8f6b1913f37370e33e50bce280b84bcc6f91f10293f67002189ab515cb32e04d.jpg

5 Likes

lol

I pity yyou.

When you go to the Romans do what the Romans do.

don’t dear…I have Jesus He’s had my back since I was a little girl. . He’s that terrific try him … u will love him all the way :slight_smile:

LOL such a sweet innocent soul

3 Likes

Exactly. Even when one goes to a Buddhist temple they are expected to cover up and take shoes off out of respect. If a particular group does things their own way and they are happy then don’t try to force your ways to them just stay away.

Just one minor detail: this was not a house of worship. :slight_smile:

Oh , just saw that:) but everyone encounters a lot of things they don’t necessarily agree with, sometimes you just walk away.

Because he works in Mysterious ways

[ATTACH=full]3405[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Do you now blame Jesus for that i guess you also blame Him for the garrissa attacks.

I don’t.
The only solution to that is to wait and see.

you are repeating the nursery school rhymes that the TA to scare you straight. Do not be fooled that heaven will have all the riches awaiting your exemplary life time. If you do good to someone that feeling is heavenly coz thats heaven. If you wrong the guilt is hellish and that’s when you in hell. When you die your energy ‘soul’ takes another form as energy is neither created nor destroyed. You dnt go to heaven nor hell but you just take another form that’s you conscience.

religion is the opium of the masses…I blv in tenda wema wende zako, mengine ni porojo kwangu

1 Like

I believe you don’t do it yourself or even have the slightest idea of what you are implying. READ THE BIBLE…stop spreading your hearsay idiosyncrasies…there are several verses in the bible that detail what hell will be.ie Matthew 13:42, Matthew 25:41 and a whole lot of them in revelation…at the end of the day it’s your life with only two choices…HEAVEN or hell…choose wisely

Yes, he will…the truth is based on the verse that you quoted below…don’t contradict yourself. It all goes back to reading and understanding the context before penning down your thoughts.

If you believe in hell a place of torment then you’re denying GOD.