islam

Subahana Watallah.

[SIZE=7]Dutch former anti-Muslim politician converts to Islam[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]331564[/ATTACH]

former member of Geert Wilders’ far-right Dutch party announced Monday that he has converted to Islam.
Joram Van Klaveren said he made the switch from critic to convert while writing a book about Islam. “During that writing I came across more and more things that made my view on Islam falter,” he told Dutch radio.
Van Klaveren was a member of parliament for the Freedom Party (PVV) from 2010 to 2014, but quit the party after Wilders’ asked supporters during a rally in 2014 if they wanted more or fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands, to which the crowd chanted “Fewer! Fewer! Fewer!”

Van Klaveren was a harsh critic of Islam during his time as PVV politician, saying “Islam is a lie” and “The Quran is poison,” newspaper NRC reported.
Asked in the newspaper interview if he feels guilty about these statements, Van Klaveren said he had been “simply wrong,” adding that it was “PVV policy: everything that was wrong had to be linked to Islam in one way or another.”
Arnoud van Doorn, a former PVV official, was an earlier convert to Islam. Van Doorn congratulated Van Klaveren on his decision via Twitter, writing: “ never thought that the PVV would become a breeding ground for converts.”

Hapa North Eastern mkiwa kanisa mawe hutupwa Ndani na juu ya mabati ya church on Sunday, by the kids, imagine that those are kids, adults wait for you on the way home in buses, where they either shoot you or slit your throat, very intolerant religion.

For every story of a Christian who converts to Islam, you can also find one of a Muslim who converted to Christianity… It’s the fluidity of life… And choices.

Christians have come a long way from when you could be killed for converting or abandoning christianity, and excommunication from the church was virtually a death sentence…

Can the same be said of Muslims who convert to Christianity?.. How many parents have disowned their own kids for converting to Christianity?..
I am for religious tolerance myself…

Am sorry for whats going on there wallahy, but its shouldnt be done in my religion’s name, hao watoto chapachapa wao na wazee wao pia piga fimbo :smiley:

Can you imagine a muslim converting to Christianity in a majority muslim country???
That’s death
Remember Abdul Rahman from Afghanistan?

Or Mosab Hassan Yousef son of HAMAS founder who converted to Christianity was denounced by the family

If Islam truly ni dini ya kuua watu, would people like the below convert ??? Would he convert ???

[SIZE=7]Arnoud van Doorn[/SIZE]
Arnoud van Doorn used to be part of the PVV of Geert Wilders.[2] In December 2011, the party broke with Van Doorn.[3]
He decided to become a Muslim a few months later and announced his conversion to Islam in April 2012. Soon after, he performed Hajj to Saudi Arabia and visited the Prophet’s Mosque.[4][5] He said that the overwhelming reaction of Muslims around the world against the film Fitna made him interested to learn more; all this led to his decision to convert to Islam.[6] He stated, “Right now I am still feeling regret for having distributed the film. I have a responsibility to correct the mistakes that I’ve done in the past.”[7]
Later, his eldest son, Iskander Amien De Vries,[8] followed him in converting to Islam in 2014.[9][10]
Until May 2014, he served as a member of The Hague City Council for the PvdE, a political party based on Islam. At the moment he is President of the European Da’wah Foundation, and Ambassador of Celebrity Relations for the Canadian Da’wah Association in Europe. He is a Member of the Board and Official Representative for the PvdE in the city council of The Hague.[11]
In February 2014 Van Doorn was sentenced to pay a fine on leaking secret documents to the press, possession of an illegal flare gun, and for selling soft drugs to minors, in 2014 it was raised to an extra 240 hours of community service. Van Doorn claimed to have sold the soft drugs in order to catch a drug dealer, although the judge called his explanation “very implausable”.[12]
On Monday 6 August 2018, Willie Dille, a Dutch politician, published a video on Facebook announcing her departure from the city council and alleging the Mayor for searching for charges against her and Van Doorn for organizing a group of Moroccans for abducting and abusing her in March 2017.[13] On Tuesday, she says these assertions were done under “impulse” (The police, having investigated, did not find evidence of such an organization). Wednesday 8 August 2018 Dille died by suicide after apologizing to her loved ones on Facebook.[14][15]
[ATTACH=full]331574[/ATTACH] THEN

[ATTACH=full]331575[/ATTACH] NOW[ATTACH=full]331576[/ATTACH]

Huyu hapa below munamtabua mwimbaji famous wakati zake,
[ATTACH=full]331578[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]331580[/ATTACH]

Hehehe boss loon was born into Islam,

If them people who wanted to kill him, then its them, Islam doesnt say kill them who convert from Islam to other religion, hio ni hao watu, uchungu wao etc.

mbona Uhuru alipoingia kwa msikitini nairobi tena on ramadhan days, i think last year, he was dressed and prayed with the muslims the islamic way, mbona hakuna mtu amesema hivi wala vile au protests all over for him praying with muslims the Islamic way, we believe that the Almighty God is the only one who knows what we dont know, He knows whats is inside everybody’s heart. Ukiwa umetoka Uislamu au umeingia uislamu, yeye ndie anajua everything na He hasnt stated anywhere that kill those who leave Islam.

stop evading the topic with story of converts . we dont care about midlife crisis converts

He converted to Islam.

Waislam wanakuanga wanajua pia io religion yao ni ya mavi. Unapata dame amevaa burka lakini ni hoe bado. Wakiinua kichwa tu ivi ati wanaitoa wanakua stoned

ni kama ile dini yenu ya satoh…
shida tupu

like what and am not evading this topic, am showing you that if Islam is a bad religion like the way youve been thinkinh

wewe mwenyewe unakula mavi kwa mkate mwanzo !!!

Yes, there are women who do use burka for there own business, thats not allowed. kwani wale wanawake wanaoshikwa shikwa kanisani ati kutolewa shetani ni vipi na huyo pastor ni vipi, ati anafanya kazi ya mungu.

Wapi umeona wakitoa hio burka wanakua stoned ??? nipatie mfano.

shida ni nyie muliokua na shida.

I really like the examples you are offering, mbona hatujawahi ona a Muslim leader akiingia kanisani kuomba na wakristu?..

Taqqiya–the practice of deceiving kaffirs. Their god allows for it so y’all are just wasting your time. You can never nail down a Muslim using facts because they lie, evade the topic.

Acha umeffi

Hapa umekunja mkia, huna points, Sema ya Jakes

Dini ingine ya umeffi

Cha msingi mie sibagui dini wala rangi, kazi yangu nikushibisha mjuols yangu na honeypots tofauti angalau siku hizi nanyemelea kidonda chako na usikasirike tafadhali.