Islamic

You have to be one to know what gay shit is.

John 10:30
I and the Father are one.

Bible also says

"The Father is greater than I."John (14:28)

The father is greater, how can they be one yet they’re not equal?

The Bible goes further and says

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD [SIZE=6]OUR[/SIZE] God, the LORD is one.” Deuteronomy (6:14)

The above verse is in very simple English, a matter of fact, the number one commandment found in all major religions, it clearly says that Jesus’ God and our God is one and the same, unless if you continue insisting that Jesus’ is God that would mean that God has a God of himself. Nowhere did Jesus say worship me unless you can point out a verse with the said statement, I’ll convert to Christianity immediately.

Hebrews 2:9
9 But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

[SIZE=6]Philippians 2:5–8[/SIZE]
Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Colossians 2:9
9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,

He was simply acknowledging that He was also a man; and as a man, he was subject to the laws of God so that He might redeem those who were under the law, namely, sinners
[SIZE=6]Galatians 4:4–5[/SIZE]
the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons

Ah, you absolutely misunderstood Jesus’ purpose. Jesus was not on earth to make people worship Him. He was on earth to fulfill the prophecies and prepare a new covenant between God and man so that man can have everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven.

Isaiah 9:6-7
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

1 Like

Loving another man with all your heart and he ain’t family. That’s gay nigga.

Why is it that the more the Christian get to know the bible the more they become humble , the more our Muslim brothers read the quoran the more they become radical … so the problem sio the people reading the books ,the problem is one of the two books …which I’ll let you guys be the judge …

1 Like

How do you love a man?