ISP reseller ama VISP

how many clients have you got on the 150mb?

Have you got only one ,pop ama ni mob?
and forgive me for asking, what is your greatest challenge?

Its not a bad price

Niko na maswali kama za polisi

What routing protocols do you use?

I have got about 32 clients rigth now with highest getting 16Mbps and others having 10,8,6,3 e.t.c depending on there pockets (Students will be happy to fork out 2500 per month for 2 Mbps rather than add 500 and get 3Mbps and most of the time the connection is not saturated (My stats show that Youtube,Movie Download site and Social Media top the charts) at most someone with 2Mbps will be using 1.5 at the highest. My greatest Challenge is payment collection and i think i will sort that out soon when i get a till number from safcom also another challenge is convincing landlords to allow you to do cabling in the houses most of them dont like you drilling and whatnot this means the wireless router will mostly be hidden away in the ceiling (Not a good place for signals but on this you have to be friendly to people buying the landlords a round in the local sure helps smooth things and also offering to connect them at a lower fee.

i currently use OSPF but i am thinking of jumping to full BGP (When the business expands and i am in different locations)

My man,
July uko na round on me.

o

okay brother no problem

Hizi services zako ziko based wapi

based around eldoret hoping to expand to nandi and kitale soon

Nani ako na hii shuguli juja

Juja Hakuna net?

Siko sure nadai unlimited internet

Safaricom hawako?

[ATTACH=full]223405[/ATTACH]

Saf Fibre sjaiwaona na mbandos hazinitoshi