Issac mwaura

So guys with ED are disabled too, if yes kuna jamaa anaeza kuanominated ata kua president

Not you definitely…

:D:D

1 Like

Mi kapata sweep when …undisputed king…
Post through the village like deebo[ATTACH]122014[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]122015[/ATTACH]

Stop being ignorant…He may not be disabled but he represents minority groups. Fyi albinos suffer from… Ocular albinism is a genetic condition that primarily affects the eyes. This condition reduces the coloring (pigmentation) of the iris, which is the colored part of the eye, and the retina, which is the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye. Pigmentation in the eye is essential for normal vision.

1 Like

Tafuta topic ya adabu kudiscuss niko na PNC na chicca has what she calls PSC (s for squirt) our brains are firing on all six cylinders.

Albinos sufficiently fit in the special groups. They’re disadvantaged in a way; who told you that they have an equal chance of surviving or living for as long as a normal human would? I had a classmate suffering this disorder in primary school and from this experience they normally have sight problems among others

Yaani fucking has now become a measure of disability?

ungerusha hii kwa general hapa tusafishe macho tu

Ama ni venye alikatwa maskio?

:D:D

Albinos sufficiently fit in
the special groups. They’re
disadvantaged in a way;
who told you that they have
an equal chance of
surviving or living for as
long as a normal human
would? I have a classmate
suffering this disorder in
our primary school and from
this experience they
normally have sight
problems among others

But they are better off compared to certain cases of disability that I know.

Read a book please…
Better yet… https://gradestack.com/Dr-Bhatia-Medical/Metabolic-Diseases/Albinism/18320-3177-30305-study-wtw

The blind, deaf, dumb, paraplegics (except on extreme cases) and the like wanazaa timam bwana.