IT Gurus Help

finaly
a little photoshop and design here and there.But i didnt want to assemble one.one that has enough onboard graphics so i dont have to add

[MEDIA=facebook]id=663240843877743;type=video[/MEDIA]
CHEKI MANENO…this rgb shit is goona kill the master race

specs or gtfo. lights extreeme achia watoto

unanunua from wapi? leta rink

[ATTACH=full]92409[/ATTACH]
Nishaweka specs kwa first post …And that ain just lights extreme.Did you know razer mouse pad and mouse sync and thus play games like pacman,snake and wac a mole from thelights on the keyboard.Usiwe hater…and if you nmaking a build why shouldn’t he see this?
TAPON HAUJATOA AMA NINI
oh btw lighting the whole thing in the vid was being controlled from the phone …

as long as the keybord is backlit the rest dont matter. would have been cooler when we were still teens but now’days those glittering lights don’t mean shit

Bro teens arent the ones doing this the post if from an extreme pc group plus most game station have a lighting setup or theme.Its a like a must for aesthetics.Late night game plays in this kind of lighting.Just enter the group and look at the builds…kila mse ako na setup na most are in 25+…

[MEDIA=facebook]1918272545069893[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=facebook]id=10158505197725437;type=video[/MEDIA]
This guy gave me feels with this post pic who said men cant multi task
[ATTACH=full]92410[/ATTACH]

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rYFl8iPauKY/maxresdefault.jpg
kikikikikikiki

aesthetics for showing off of how your setup is cool but nobody will work with blinking lights

The last pic sold that shit for me…look at that how can you not geek out at that shit unless you salty

what’s the wow factor there? gta or the man carrying a baby?

Lighting man … haven’t you played long late nights?there was no flash when taking the pic but the lighting is soft enough to see around and unaffect the baby…That is neat.Sometimes I have to switch on the lights kutafuta lighter na kuregret after kuchapwa na mwangaza.Plus its healthy for ones eyesight.Too many pros man not to have a nice looking feature like this…Cheki comments za Wase on the first pic…no kama desktop side cover in ya kutupa siku hizi…

xeon ni ngapi?

Ya pili can work fine for OP

Are you guys serious…huwa mnacheki tu specs and thats a wrap the second one has a 2 star rating and its 3 years old…

[ATTACH=full]92426[/ATTACH]
One day…

can’t relate

if your are serious about getting value for your money and longevity of your PC, Building is the way to go. what $$$ are you willing to spend anyways?

found one http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/hp-slimline-260-a160na-desktop-pc-10157211-pdt.html