IT gurus wale wadeadly nisaidieni

Press Windows key ikupee start menu with control panel option in it then upande na cursor arrows to select.

[ATTACH=full]26106[/ATTACH]

1 Like

aki jay you promised us an exposé today :frowning:

3 Likes

@Jirani when did the issue pop. First after updating or installing a new software or app

If what ma Bro @Deorro daent solve the issue do a system restore

New years hapo midnight. Installed nuthin. Had noticed computer was acting slow then did a kawa reboot then all hell broke loose

Seems the update didn’t go through as expected, ma solution rollback to what you were. Using and then start afresh.

I hv given up
 Napelekea mafundi
 Wacha wakule they deserve it. Hawakuenda IT school ya buree

1 Like

Many things to try first. Do a disk check, at start up. Go through start repair options. Also, try system restore. Probably hii ni shida na hardware, maybe ram ama hard drive. In that case, nikuenda tu kwa fundi.

1 Like

Ao mboss yawa afadhali system restore to days chache back

If the solution of @Deorro didn’t help then do a system restore, also consider checking the system updates and uninstall them one by one. Google will be of help to locate the specific system update if you check that error code.

2 Likes

@Jirani calm down
 Usikiwe confused. Take a deep breath in out in out. Now tuanze pole pole if you cant access control panel ama cmd or task manager then the best option is a system restore vile @Cypher254 ama @Chloe wamesema. Usiogope eti hizi ni techie stuff hata sisi tulianza as noobs. To do this first can you reboot/restart the pc? Ile ya power menu where it shows you power off, reboot/restart sleep etc? If you can access that then hold onto shift the finya reboot.

1 Like

Alternatively format machine and do a clean copy of installation. Remember to deactivate system updates. Windows 10 system updates on/off is really hidden.

Point of advice; if you decide to format the machine, install the latest .NET both 4.0 and 3.5 for future applications that may need it. Then there after you can deactivate system updates.

1 Like

Isorait. But even if the system is good, it’s advisable to do a clean re-installation once every few months, to get rid of accumulated junk that slows down the system and takes up space

1 Like

Though this will mean missing out on important security updates, increasing your chances of getting exploited

Nope no need of formating comp si utumie tu refresh ama Reset. Will reinstall windows bila shida. Though reset deletes installed apps plus their data. It’s like a clean windows installation.

Mimi worst nimeona Windows 10 ni when start menu ilikataa kufanya. I just used powershell to solve it. Though every week i run sfc /scannow to detect n correct curupted system files ili kusikuwe na shida.

1 Like

Wakubwa mnaongea Greek apa
 Sielewi kitu. Anyway I hv restarted several times . the thing is ata start button hai function
 Ama niende safemode. Let me not make the situation worse nimeamuwa kama pesa iende kwa mafundi then let it be. Now nataka mtu anipatie movie sites that can run on smart TV browser bila hustles or ps3 browser

It’s better than to be blacklisted by Microsoft in the name of “get genuine copy of windows”. I can bet that neither you nor @Jirani has a genuine copy.

Yeah

I think MS fucked up with their automatic updates install on W10. Should have been like earlier windows where si automatic

1 Like

Ms gave windows 10 for free yawa

1 Like

Oh
 I assumed he was running a genuine copy of Windows 10. Personally I use Windows on my machines

windows 10 iko na upuss sana. Sitoki hapa windows 7 kabsaa

5 Likes