IT guys mkam kiasi.

so next month niki renew subscription haitaendelea kuwa capped, coz nitapewa bandwith fresh?

there is this time…i made free calls for almost 3 months. before safaricom warealise wanikate nikiwa kwa call. i really enjoyed the service

Si kwa ubaya but you deserve to be capped for downloading that bullshit.

i didn’t watch that bullchit, beshte yangu flani alinishow nimdownloadie a burn alafu auze. mi siwezi watch hio upuss.

Why are you downloading YouTube videos? Ama ni ile mazoea ya kukosa net so you download the everything ukipata net. Just stream them.

:smiley: thank Jebus

niliwacha ku download. nimetumia bandwith mob hadi wakaninyongea download speeds?

Simple guys kuna kitu inaitwa dedicated and shared

Eleza zaidi

30 days trial, mambo iliharibika on the second day.

Safaricom Fiber is supposed to be unlimited and without caps. From day 1 to 30 speeds zinafaa kua same. I use the same 5Mbps plan and the best nishawai ona kwa IDM ni 2MB/s (Megabytes, not megabits). With you getting speeds of up to 11MB/s, it must have been a mistake on their end.

Shukuru ilienjoy while it was there. Otherwise, pambana na hali yako vile iko sasa.

Safaricom claim fiber yao ni dedicated.

Lo haha i can’t imagine those speeds… xbox enyewe game kama gears of war 4 ni 97gb bila download…and i usually uninstall and reinstall in hours when i need to play multiplayer again…but 700kb/s ain that bad …if you grew up with net from dail up utasurvive and yes next month they will unlocked again but if i were you switch at least kitu iko unlimited at 1MB/S that can work for you

[ATTACH=full]172632[/ATTACH]

The ninja is using Fiber. It’s already unlimited.

But I thought ya Safcom Faimba haikuwangi capped…Mimi hukumbiza downloads kaa gari ya miraa…na sijawai punguziwa…speed ya masafa

[ATTACH=full]172987[/ATTACH]yesternight na yangu ni ya 5Mb/s…

Story na IDM nliachana nayo 2014. Nowdays I prefer eagle get.

is it better than idm?

Yeah Far much better :cool:

What makes it better?