it has been an honor

Ulisomea medicine lini!

Kapimwe HIV, that’s one of the earliest symptoms

Na hiyo HIV nilikua naipata through bluetooth??

Are you kidding. Weka picha uki sweat

Blary Ghaseeer, don’t sign off without a fight.

First, take hot water plus lemon, some honey and a strong alcoholic drink, just enough to help you sleep at night.

Next keep drinking water, plenty, warm cuploads.

Then, if you’re unable to breath, get some vicks or kaluma and put in hot water, cover your head with towel and inhale until you clear your chest.

Keep repeating the steps.

How are you feeling now??

Kijana apana ongea na wazee na uko na ngozi chafu

[ATTACH=full]294075[/ATTACH]

Look at this fool?? Think am Francis?? Want me to split your ass cheeks!! Faggot I’ll fuck you till you love me, just like the way I fucked your mom and now she’s all over me.

i feel much better today, sore throat and abdominal pains have disappeared completely. Yesterday was very tough though, nilkua na headache ya watu ishirini banae hadi kufikiria ni uchungu, kwanza nikitembea felt like my head was about to explode, but today i almost feel completely normal.

You will be ok, isolate yourself and if it get worse call that number. I had a serious flu infection back in year 2013, it feels worse than malaria. You can’t control your body temperature, you feel weak and tired. But I did not cough just sore throat

Same here boss.am sure if the approach by then could have been as aggressive as like now, no doubt I could have been patient 0

Around January men I experienced all the sysmptoms of the coroa stuff except for abdominal pains.

[ATTACH=full]294095[/ATTACH]

FANYA HIVI KWANZA UKUJE TUONGEE

:D:D:Dwe all going to the grave at some point… best to make peace with it

Umeshindwa kabisa kupata cha kusema unaongelea tu circumcision? Come and suck it I’ll do better than Francis I’ll dislocate your itching ass I know you are begging for it I’ll fuck till you love me for good. Till you call me Papa

Foreskin iko ama bado? Peleka ukimwi mbali

[ATTACH=full]294128[/ATTACH]

Bro, update please…

niko ngangari leo

I also had the same experience in Jan it was Soo bad it took me 3 weeks to be back at my feet.