It just happened

Ngoja atoe lock ya full rulling kwanza

1 Like

I actually feel the same. Although sex takes 2 or more, it’s up to you personally to ensure your own safety. Like sasa Maggie, hiyo alijitakia, na ndio saa zingine I don’t sympathize with single mothers- unless you’re a widow or divorced or umetupwa- don’t expect anything from me. Cause kama hiyo nd u me ilikataa kuvaa condom, you were not on the pill, and you allowed him to continue bila any protection and you still didn’t get P-2 the next day, unataka kusaidiwa aje na ni mwiba wa kujidunga? You got pregnant knowing you lack resources to fend for the kid, then unamlea kwa slums or shady place where they are vulnerable to rape/drugs/crime, hao ndio wanakuwa masumbua for the society in the next years…arghhh…hata nimeanza kuboeka:D:D:D…bottomline, the woman has more to lose from the sex, so she should take more care, si kusema “it just happened”

The guy can continue yapping about his daughter all day, but nature has it that women determine reproduction, not men. A woman controls whose sexual advances to accept or reject, who to have sex with, when, how and whether to get pregnant. If a woman says there will be no sex, that’s it. Therefore, if a woman is not raped, the blame of early pregnancy falls squarely on her shoulders. Women should realize that as a result of these privileges of determining who to mate with and how, they also have additional responsibilities/blame as a result.

15 Likes

@M2Random kuja kidogo…kuja na link.

1 Like

Sad truth, but unfortunately women don’t know this. Very few women will tell you to wear condom when in coitus. Some prostitutes are far much better

1 Like

ni ile yao ya kusema wooishe huyu boy ni mucute

1 Like

I hate men who impregnate women and run away or don’t want to take responsibilities.There are many barren people out there who are crying day and night wishing to have children.If they are not financially stable.They should talk to both their parents and explain that since they are not financially stable.The parents can provide financial support for them and raise the child until they get jobs and they can repay them or the parents can just forgive them by not asking them to pay back after all it’s their childrens’ child and their grand child.I know it’s their fault.But they will learn a lesson after this and a long lecture,Criticism from their parents.Parents always talk to your children after they do things like things.Don’t be harsh on them.The children are the future of tomorrow.

4 Likes

Tunawaambiaga arranged marriage is the only soultion na hamskiagi. Msichana akirudi nyumbani after KCSE apate umemletea bwana na dowry ishalipwa. Najua wahindi na waislamu wanaskiaga hizi shida zetu wanacheka tu.

4 Likes

We are talking about a 19 year old here not some 30 something woman who got pregnant.
Cut her some slack, hormones are still raging, she is still discovering herself and the opposite gender. So if your friend and his wife don’t sit her down and have a stern talk with her watamuona in a few months amebeba mwingine.
Girls at that age are very gullible,so maybe she doesn’t want to open up to the parents about the father, it might be someone she feels ashamed to mention their name.
Plus the father sounds so stuck up, he should create an environment where they can have a conversation about these things sio kukaa tu kitako na kuuliza watu …HOW?

7 Likes

Very true

Cut the teenagers some slack,hakuna contraceptives that prevent preganancy 100% , condoms hupasuka,P2 pia inaweza backfire

Ati KHOW? Saitan! Like that “gal you are my jiggy jigg” lazima aambiwe na huyo mbukusu mbukusu

How? Uliza @M2Random.

1 Like

Saa hapo umegeuza na wanaume hawanaga safe days na fertile days?

1 Like

Hogwash. Kushindwa kulipa loan no civil case. They should come for whatever security you gave, ata kama ni payslip, for unsecured. But you can be committed to civil jail, for a maximum of three months at the lenders cost, si serikali. Then kila kitu inaisha. Very few lenders chose to take that route.

1 Like

Tutasema mara ngapi hakuna kitu tamu kana drae frae…

1 Like

go drunk now. you are home…

5 Likes

Derefa I hope huendeshi gari ukiwa umekunywa fangi :D:D

6 Likes

ignore yr baby ignore a v v prominent figure in life ask@mosa

Utamu wa dry fry aujuae mzazi.

1 Like