It only happens in Africa during Derbies

M

Maybe, all the best with your being right…and I admire your knowledge of English football.

Hata uandike paragraph mzima, Arsenal Vs man useless has never been a derby. Simply rivals. Derbies are based on cities…

El Classico si derby but Barca vs Espanyol is a derby

some guys who never watch football claiming that Gor Mahia caused the chaos, smh. we need to stop stereotyping Luos with any sort of violence.

and for those of you who don’t know, the rivalry between Gor and AFC can’t match that of Zamalek-Alhaly, Kaizer Chiefs-Orlando Pirates. in some of the less-watched European leagues like Poland fans actually kill each other

So true. It’s such a catastrophe that Luos (Gor Mahia fans) are the only hooligans in world football.
They even donned AFC jerseys and threw seats on to the pitch.
I especially hate it when they travel across the world and cause mayhem in various countries in the world.
This article contains some of the world’s most violent derbies: https://sputniknews.com/europe/201804191063717028-bulgaria-violent-football-derbies/

Darn these Sirkal fans and their globetrotting escapades!!! From Scotland to Turkey to Brazil… Crazy!

You think you sound smart huh? All you doing is deflecting from the issue at hand. I don’t give a ferk what happens in Turkey or Brazil. I live in Kenya and find our lakeside brothers have a tendency to mix sports with hooliganism but do i say…