Its coming home, Chieth

Croatia captain Luka Modrić says they were inspired towards World Cup semifinal victory by a lack of respect from English journalists and commentators.

Croatia fell behind to a fifth minute goal before claiming an extra time 2-1 victory which put them in Monday morning’s final against France.

Modrić, who made his name with London club Tottenham Hotspur, was “scathing” in his opinions of some English media, the Guardian reported.

“People were talking … English journalists, pundits from television,”

"They underestimated Croatia tonight and that was a huge mistake. All these words from them we take, we were reading and we were saying: ‘OK, today we will see who will be tired.’ They should be more humble and respect their opponents more.

Alan is getting pelters for pointing out England had the same shots on target as Saudi Arabia at this World Cup - unfairly, as it shows their overreliance on the set-piece and lack of creativity in final third https://t.co/4HR2rneYNI

— Sean Ingle (@seaningle) July 12, 2018

Guys please don’t forget the English players will be paid far more than the “poor Croatians” :D:D:D:D
Some arguments are so juvenile it’s laughable.
Bure kabisa!
Sasa Belgium needs to do the world another huge favour and beat them on Saturday.

I hope lukaku gets a hatrick on saturday

Wooow someone sent me a link to this disgusting thread. Kweli mna time on your hands.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dand with wives and old kids to mind???..max respect.
:)DE cup was not coming kwangu so point of hating is lost on me. Same evil characters on show…AGAIN. Sick thread but hilarious as some plough thru life in misery…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dmisery loves company. Not providing it.

BLOCK WHO YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ. Haki folk are so shallow.