Its Either entitlement or vindictive issues in the present generation

Straight from deep in your mcoosh …umbwa msenge

osungu is not your friend…

That nigger wanted to lay that lass. The desparation and flaunting his house speaks it all. On the other hand the bitch was also not in need but wanted someone to either get married to, use or steal from. Pwagu kapata pwaguzi hence changed narratives.

You are the gaylord bastard,is only an imbecile gay minded fox like you who always incline everything to that line

sasa umejAm juu kilami ni blunder…CHIETH

Mimi kama niku house hio nugu ningem…ama wacha tu

Alikuwa anatafuta bibi, step one ni kuona kama wanaelewana na watoto

Mwanaume gani inaweza kaa na kadem ka colle sio rela na asichew. But seeing the fast lane that chick yupo jamaa alijiokoa.

Everything you give a woman is a GIFT,and everything she gives you is a LOAN,beta males better realise this

Everything you give a woman is a GIFT,and everything she gives you is a LOAN,beta males better realise this

Wewe

[MEDIA=twitter]1108447222759333888[/MEDIA]
Filters galore

Hiyo ni beta male sana. He was willing to go through the trouble of housing a broke strange college chic and expose his sons to a bitch he didn’t even know just to get some sloppy minutes in her pussy? Kweli kuna wanaume hawajipendi hii dunia.

People never learn. You want quick and easy pucci. But then when you want to get rid it becomes hell… Remember that high rise housemate story the other day?

Dry-spell is a very powerful drug when mixed with low self esteem. I hope he gets well soon not unless he’ll reach retirement age with nothing to show but a phone book full of ladies numbers that only show whenever he has something to give, and them not necessarily offering anything back.

Eish! but this young ladies nowadays are too vindictive, vitu zingine unawacha tu inapita. What does she even gain, other than fueling her psychosis.

Hehehe! In my campus days there was a lady who was stranded at 11pm and a friend asked if I could accomodate her since hatukujuana na dame. So my room having a free top bunker bed I offered to host her. Being the gentleman na keshoe nikona finals za semester I decided not to sumbua. The lady was really beautiful and that night was the longest of them all. Yaani hata usingizi haikukuja till morning, I was just shaking with cravings the devil telling me nimjoin kwa bed nianze tu polepole. Later learnt she was a daughter of someone prominent na hivyo ndio nilidodge kamiti in my 20s.

This is all courtesy of some beta-orbiter. Unfortunately nowadays puthee is more valuable than a firm financial security.